News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Sometimes I have to catch myself...but, as much as I hated the Lambo guys - - I hate team F150 even more. I have to remember this was edited -  and I'm seeing only what the producers want me to see. Without knowing what Mike and Jim really know about what happened.... the producers certainly did a good making us hate team F150, (and the Lambo guys for that matter). They must've really liked Mike and Jim - or afraid of "Mr. Angry"  :fireangry: :fireangry: :fireangry: 

AirborneSilva

While I think the F150 guys are idiots and anoying I think that the Lotus guys are arrogant and in general just a couple of ass', I hope they are the next to go then the F150 idiots.  That of course is just my opinion  :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

Quote from: 1hot68 on April 18, 2007, 04:52:51 PM
Quote from: mikepmcs on April 18, 2007, 04:50:14 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find the video on the net.  Every time I go to Spike it says done but nothing shows up.  I need a link please.  I'm so embarrassed I missed the show last night.  That is 2 weeks in a row I did not see it when it aired. 
This really reminds me of when I was a kid and the Yankees game was on and I would miss it.

v/r
Mike

EXCEPT BULLRUN IS IMPORTANT!

Brian, that is actually funny, but the link man, I need the link to the show. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ponch ®

Quote from: AirborneSilva on April 18, 2007, 05:09:51 PM
While I think the F150 guys are idiots and anoying I think that the Lotus guys are arrogant and in general just a couple of ass', I hope they are the next to go then the F150 idiots.  That of course is just my opinion  :icon_smile_big:

I'm generally suspicious of guys that sport those stupid, trendy mohawk-style haircuts, so from day one I didn't like either the F150 or Lotus guys.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

NHCharger

In the first part of the race there is a aerial view of the Lotus and Honda blowing by a tractor trailer on a flat stretch of road. Figuring the TT was going 5-10 over the limit I'd say the Lotus and Honda were easily doing 100. Why isn't Spike enforcing their own rules.
Also, Spike let team Nissan work on their car as well as letting them and the lambo ride around on a flat bed during the race. I don't see a problem with letting someone work on their car as long as they don't delay the start of the race for them.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Bones68charger

I have really started to get into the show. Its great to see a Charger do so well. I can't stand the F150, Lotus, Olds, or Honda team. The only other guys I have been rooting for have been the Mexicans, and maybe the Trans Am because she is hot. I can't stand cocky punks. 

I can tell you this though... there is no way I would take my Charger on that trip.... never ever.....

ChargerRT440

Quote from: Steve P. on April 18, 2007, 12:31:54 AM
I'm sure they pulled the SIR fuse before doing that stunt..
Then they finished off their time on the race without the fuse because theres no way they could have installed it without them going off the sensors still would remember the impact. I'm pretty sure thats how they work.

TUFCAT

Quote from: Bones68charger on April 18, 2007, 06:37:27 PM
I have been rooting for have been the Mexicans, and maybe the Trans Am because she is hot.

She is VERY cute isn't she... I hope's she's reading this so she can get all of our compliments  :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink:

ck1

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 18, 2007, 05:16:01 PM
Quote from: AirborneSilva on April 18, 2007, 05:09:51 PM

I'm generally suspicious of guys that sport those stupid, trendy mohawk-style haircuts, so from day one I didn't like either the F150 or Lotus guys.
there haircuts remind me of Farris Bullers shampoo mohawk, silly, only a few can pull off a real mowhawk and you have to do it right and shave the sides like Glenn Plake!
CJK

Dave22443

Holy crap!  I can't believe how close that was!  And to think... if the Mexicans hadn't had to drop the kids off at the pool, Mike and Jim would be OUT!  Also, what was with the "Fastest Shit Ever" that took 12 minutes???   :flush:

The Ford guys?  OMG!  What were they thinking???   :bawling:  If that had been me, I would have done what the Lambo guys did and just parked it.  I mean really, a "Street Legal Race Car" vs. "4x4 tank" in a 1/4 mile race.  :ahum:

Now, my question:  Mike, you said that every elemenated car was locked up until filming was completed???  Does that mean that the sisters that were elemenated first are actually still around and watching from off camera?  Or just their car?  This doesn't make sense.  Please explain. (if you can)

Interesting to find out that you had rim damage from a pot hole.  I was wondering if you had thrown a wheel weight when you were talking about the car shaking and such at speed.  Thats why I won't run the "big rims" on my cars.  I like lots of sidewall to absorb stuff like that.   :Twocents:

You guys look great!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Ponch ®

Quote from: Dave22443 on April 18, 2007, 08:54:12 PM
   Also, what was with the "Fastest Shit Ever" that took 12 minutes???   :flush:

12 minutes is fast in the real world. I have a 15 minute minimum and I need a good book or mag to keep me entertained.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TruckDriver

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 18, 2007, 11:00:26 PM
Quote from: Dave22443 on April 18, 2007, 08:54:12 PM
   Also, what was with the "Fastest Shit Ever" that took 12 minutes???   :flush:

12 minutes is fast in the real world. I have a 15 minute minimum and I need a good book or mag to keep me entertained.

You need to try my diet then, you'll be done in 5 ;)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69bronzeT5

I just watching the last episode on here (the internet). I was on the edge of my seat during elimanations. It was a close one boys but Im glad you're still in!!! And the Trans Am chick is hot. ;)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

SeattleCharger

Heh, after the show they can have a BullRun Deathmatch.   Boxing style. 

Interesting to read a different version of what we see on the show.   Looked like new parts, didn't see any duct tape anywhere, so he lied there too and the show guy let it fly, weird.    Well, the show rocks, looking forward to next episode.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bee_fishy_6869

mike; "we're like the early settlers on the open plains"
jimmy; "yes, cause early settlers all drove '68 chargers with 440 big blocks"
lol

Mike; what were you adding to your fuel tank before filling up? Lead additive for the seats? Octane Booster? Magic Juice? (my appologize if somebody already asked this question, didn't see it)

-Bee

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Steve P. on April 18, 2007, 11:59:46 PM
Where is the LINKY that goes with that STINKY?? :D
Another thread with the same post but more interesting. Steve just for you ;) http://bullrun.com/forum//read.php?19,1677,page=1

HITMAN 149

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 18, 2007, 05:02:21 PM
Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on April 18, 2007, 04:35:51 PM
my girl kept saying, "wait, which one is that?" and "who's that guy?  he looks just like the other guy!"   :icon_smile_big:

I saw the first five episodes by myself and had them taped for hubby when he got back, so when it was time for him to watch he had to keep telling me to shut up...I was always like "hehe, watch this" and yeah they are this or that....I thought he was going to kick me off the bed and out of the room at one point....LOL 

wifey....
only if there were more room on the floor!!!!!!  :devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Steve P.

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 19, 2007, 12:04:51 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on April 18, 2007, 11:59:46 PM
Where is the LINKY that goes with that STINKY?? :D
Another thread with the same post but more interesting. Steve just for you ;) http://bullrun.com/forum//read.php?19,1677,page=1

Some guy named MR. STEVE  ;)  just left his opinion. I agree with it 100%.. :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

HITMAN 149

hhhhmmmmmmmm wonder what mr team f-150 meant on that forum sayin "it wasn't my fault" ???:scratchchin:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Steve P.

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on April 19, 2007, 01:03:37 AM
hhhhmmmmmmmm wonder what mr team f-150 meant on that forum sayin "it wasn't my fault" ???:scratchchin:

I think had he finished the sentence it would have read, (IT WASN'T MY FAULT AS I WAS BORN THIS WAY). :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Good run, J&M. I really enjoyed this show. Do you think having the sign stuck to the grill during the challenge gave that "whale sucking up plankton" grill more of an aerodynamic advantage? If it weren't for the overheating issues I'd recommend you leave it on for the next race. You'd probably get 3 more mpg out of her too. :D

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest when you tore through that second sign, and at the end of the show. I was praying you'd either stop quick or steer clear of those cinder blocks. :o So glad you did. Yea, I don't know what those Ford goofs were thinking this episode. Ratting out the competition and purposely wrecking their truck all in one day=stupid. I've really gotten tired of the Lotus guy talking up his car, and now the Ford guy is doing it.

Also I was laughing out loud when you guys pulled up to the air compressor and found that old codger gimping around his truck with the hose. They couldn't have scripted that if they tried. Very funny but nerve racking too.

One more thing. I swear I saw Mr. Angry sitting at the finish line already on the first leg before two or three other cars came in, and yet you guys ended up at or near the bottom. Was I seeing things? I was really hoping you guys would squeeze in there @ 2nd when most everyone else took the wrong exit.

TUFCAT

WOW!! I was right, if you recall from my previous posts I predicted the Truck had more damage and was Fixed up!

Also, maybe more editing (or the scene was re-shot) for Goldberg's part to introduce the challenge.  It seamed strange that Goldberg actually intended (or "invited" teams) to hit the wall as heard on TV  - because it would surely do damage and knock them out of the rally - especially since a night run was coming next!

That whole scene with them coming out of the truck after hitting the wall and looking at the ("damage" - - and I use that term loosely) must have been re-shot. I knew that bumper LOOKED WAY TO GOOD for getting blasted through a concreate wall

TUFCAT

I know, this is  :stirthepot: but I think this is what made Brian from team Lotus come out with the truth:

Posted by: jason Wallace (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2007 10:48AM

Bad move for team F150??????????? Doesn't appear that way now. In my profession we follow a code! You break that code you get broke. Team Lotus " Brian" thought that he was 10ft. tall and bullet proof. You break the law, you get busted, then you cry about it? Whatever yall say about me is your opinion. I don't talk sh*t I perform. Typing on the keyboard is like watchin football and sayin you can do it better. DO IT THEN! I know what the limits of my team are. NONE I fixed the problem and still got 2nd. You try to rebuild the front end of a truck in 45min in a parking lot.

TUFCAT

If you want to see Mike talk about this episode on YouTube...check out this link:  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwzLuu4dMhM

Mike, you are the MAN!!  You should RUN FOR PRESIDENT

Hey, If you need a cute running mate, Here's MORGAN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJl4NBSRbko