News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

i watched this show today for the first time it was pretty cool but i would have liked it if they showed the charger more but i suppose drama makes good tv i hope you won the whole deal and ill be watching from now on id like to say best of luck but you already no the outcome so i guess at this point it dudnt matter much huh?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Steve P.

Mike, I have a question for you. Why didn't  you haul balls to the time thingy's and take them all??  :D

We all know you are good at taking away other peoples chances..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dave22443

I thought about that too, but then assumed that they probably had a rule against taking more than one.  If they didn't, then I'm sure someone would have already done it.

Its starting to get a lot tighter now.  The Mexicans whom I thought were riding on a wish and a prayer, had a strong finish.  The Olds guys who were fighting for last place, suddenly pulled out a win.  Go figure.

I think the Trans Am, the Pickup and the Charger will be the final three.  But man, I am NOT confident in saying that.  LOL!!!

But the real question is... if Mike gets knocked out... will we all stop watching?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Paul G

Let me tell you what this whole thing has done to me. Watching Mr. Angry light up the tires at the beginning of each show made me want more power. So now I have plans for a bigger cam to get some more ponies going. Something I have been wanting to do but keep putting off. My project starts tomorrow.   

Thanks Mike
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

70charger_boy

If mike gets knocked out I'll stop watching bullrun and watch driving force on a&e tuesdays at 10pm

71ChallengeHer

Looks like Spike TV is gonna run episodes 1-5 tomorrow. I'm not sure of the time.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

NYCMille

Cool... yea, we couldn't take them all, they had someone monitoring them all.... it stunk. As for today, they are indeed having a "Bullrunathon" this afternoon.

Ya' see this is where Spike TV is a PITA... they never tell us this stuff...

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Steve P.

Is it me or are they showing more in this marathon than has previously been shown.   Maybe I am just seeing more the second time around..  :brickwall:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

red72chrgr

Hey Mike, looks like you're a hit and getting some backers from the RamchargerCentral.com site as well.  ;)
Nothing personal, just business

NYCMille

You guys are awesome... thanks so much for everything on this site!

Tues. episode will be great... we head way OOOOOOOOUT in the desert and lets just say some people get into it a little bit - wait until you see Brian and Jason (Lotus & Ford) go at it... it should be pretty cool...

Plus, we're in another Challenge.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: NYCMille on April 15, 2007, 06:58:05 PM
You guys are awesome... thanks so much for everything on this site!

Tues. episode will be great... we head way OOOOOOOOUT in the desert and lets just say some people get into it a little bit - wait until you see Brian and Jason (Lotus & Ford) go at it... it should be pretty cool...

Plus, we're in another Challenge.

looking forward to it , its kinda funny that you guys are the only team that isnt ready to kill eachother all the time
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

NHCharger

Quote from: Steve P. on April 15, 2007, 04:30:59 PM
Is it me or are they showing more in this marathon than has previously been shown.   Maybe I am just seeing more the second time around..  :brickwall:

It's just you ;) , doubt if they would re-edit just for a re-run.
I saw another commercial for Tuesday's adventure. It definitely shows the Lotus blowing by the Ford P/U while the ford guys film it plus the speedo, then shows Jason and Brian nose to nose.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bakerhillpins

Just spent the afternoon with my two boys (5yrs) on the couch watching the marathon. As I didn't see any of them on their airing date it was all new to us. Boys and I had a blast, that is when this crappy weather didn't kill the satellite signal.

Thank god for the "bleeps" in the sound track, and for the fact that the boys didn't ask what they were for!  :devil:

Two thumbs up to Mr Angry. The shot of the burnout in the opening credits is cool! Oh, and the burnout after the challenge got a couch full of cheers! You guys don't seem to be stirring the pot very much as it seems the camera spends more time on everyone else's issues.

Now on to reading this mile long thread before I start asking questions that have already come up. (didn't want to read before watching)

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

pettyfan43

that is one thing I noticed, Mike and Jim seem to the the two most low key guys, not concerned with screwing EVERYONE else as they are with taking care of themselves and even worrying about the Chevy guys. Sometimes a little too much, but that just shows how good a folks Team Charger are.

Give em hell guys!!!!!!!!!!

ANd YEAH the opening shot with Mr Angry doing that burnout is very cool!

jasonfromIKILLYA

I'm not trying to Jinx him either, but I'll go out on a limb and bet that Mr Angry makes it to the final show.  Maybe not win, but at least to the final show.  too many things are adding up that way. 
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

68isgr8

Just seen the show for the first time today and watched the "Bullrunathon".  Very cool!  :yesnod:  keep it up, you're doing great!

NYCMille

Gracia's... I think what everyone has to understand about myself and Jim is that we've been friends going on 20 years. We used to sit around as kids and watch Smokey and the Bandit and Cannonball Run and have just about every line memorized. We've also know eachother very well, what eachothers strengths and weeknesses are and how far we can push eachother.

I can drive pretty well and Jim is an ACE with a map so it all worked out really ok. Plus there was really no reason to waste time with drama, for us it just never served a purpose.

TUFCAT

Good things happen to good people  ;)  I hope they win it all  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

bull

Brightyellow69rtse

Mike i was stuck home wtaching the kids yesterday lol so i watched mosttly bullrun all day. car looked mean man nice job. 100 miles per tank i feel your painlol but i never drove my car thqat much in one shot either. this may have been covered but i cant read 33 pages of posts but did you get in another season or something? i see you put in a killer rearend and a 15 gallon fuel cell in the trunk.  its been bugging me since i saw your car on there did she get beat up at all or is she still ok?...........Mike

BigBlockSam

man!, i'm enjoyng the sh*t out of this show. i'm looking forward to this weeks show . kinda like the amazing race and cannon bull run, put together. good job so far Mike , we're routing for you . Rene & Nurit
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img