News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: NYCMille on April 11, 2007, 07:23:59 PM
Rolling_Thunder: We actually run an Addco rear sway bar - I believe it's a 1" bar. Hotchkis has discontinued they're rear bar so Addco was the only choice I had at the time. Front bar is an 1 3/8" hallow hotchkis unit though.

Hotchkis doscontinued their rear bar ?  that is really strange...    I just got mine last week and the front 1 3/8" hollow and the rear 1" hollow came in a "kit" - they came in the same box and all that jaz...    that is why i was curious why you werent running it - i thought they all came in a "package deal"

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

HITMAN 149

hmmmm when you go on their website....they only have applications listed for newer dodge cars!! not older stuff???? hmmmm????
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on April 11, 2007, 09:42:23 PM
hmmmm when you go on their website....they only have applications listed for newer dodge cars!! not older stuff???? hmmmm????

you have to look under "Chrysler"

no bother...     B-body sway bars have been discontinued for redesigning.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

HITMAN 149

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Paul G

Quote from: Troy on April 11, 2007, 08:25:54 PMI think you'd have to be a fairly talented drifter to break the glass with a pole sticking straight out the back like that. You would need to almost stop and then do a donut but that would cost time.

Troy

I was thinking the same thing. Just slide the rear end around and then back in to it. May cost a few seconds but saves the paint. 
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

aifilaw

watching episode 4....is it just me or do the BMW guys know anything about their car....
"It's done.." (repeat)
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads

bull

Quote from: defiance on April 11, 2007, 12:04:39 AM
That helmet throw - I don't know that it's really "mad" per se, as everyone keeps saying... Looking at the previews, it looks more, "Damn, I just did something badass and I'm PUMPED!"  Watch it again.  Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I'm seeing.

That's not the take I'm getting from it. I forget where I saw it (possibly in one of the behind-the-scenes clips on the SpikeTV site) but Mike does not sound happy as he's throwing the helmet down. There's no audio of him in the show's opening but in the clip I saw with sound Mike is yelling "Ah, dammit" or "Goddammit" when he throws the helmet. Either way I don't believe he's able to comment one way or the other on it until we see the episode. Whatever happened I hope it's not enough to get them booted.

NYCMille

Can't give anything away with the helmet toss guys... sorry about that...

BigJim

Sorry Steve... Not really sure where Dave came from but if there is a Dave out there, you can stop by too! 

I will agree with Mike and say that the Pacific Coast run was amazing.  They didn't show much probably because we kept saying how amazing it was.  But my favorite location we haven't gotten to yet so I can't talk about it yet.

I personally liked the fact that they pulled teams from everywhere.  It reminded Mike and me how different people are across the country and just how big this country is.  When we talk to the Bama Boys, we almost need a translator!!  We all have common threads but there are subtle differences that made it very interesting.
Big Jim

AirborneSilva

Quote from: 70charger_boy on April 11, 2007, 08:49:39 PM
Hey Airborne, how are you making out with your charger?

I don't want to steal the thread so I will try to update my HLPAG thread later, I am making some progress - not much but some...  Thanks for asking though  :icon_smile_big:

aifilaw

Quote from: NYCMille on April 12, 2007, 06:25:02 AM
Can't give anything away with the helmet toss guys... sorry about that...

Obviously your no slouch behind the wheel, and it looks like you've put in a lot of thought and work on the suspension to make Mr Angry handle as well as it does. Based on your experience with it thus far I'd assume there are some adjustments you would make in hindsight regarding spring rates, shock type, or torsion bar/sway bar changes. So I guess the question is, to improve upon perfection, what would you change from your current setup?
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads

NYCMille

Honestly with the current set-up the car really handles quite well. I suppose the next step would be to go with something like an XV Motorsports stage II Kit.

http://www.xvmotorsports.com/products/detail/index.cfm?nPID=66&cid=38&cdesc=B%2DBody%20Products

Dave22443

Quote from: BigJim on April 12, 2007, 06:28:35 AM
Sorry Steve... Not really sure where Dave came from but if there is a Dave out there, you can stop by too! 

Thanks Jim!  :icon_smile_big:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: NYCMille on April 12, 2007, 02:27:02 PM
Honestly with the current set-up the car really handles quite well. I suppose the next step would be to go with something like an XV Motorsports stage II Kit.

http://www.xvmotorsports.com/products/detail/index.cfm?nPID=66&cid=38&cdesc=B%2DBody%20Products

I watched the XV CD of their dream car garage stuff the other night.   The handling of the Cuda with the level 1 and then the level 2 was amazing to see the improvement.   

Anyway,  another nice show Mike.    Keep up the good work.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

pettyfan43

I will agree with Mike and say that the Pacific Coast run was amazing.  They didn't show much probably because we kept saying how amazing it was.  But my favorite location we haven't gotten to yet so I can't talk about it yet.

I personally liked the fact that they pulled teams from everywhere.  It reminded Mike and me how different people are across the country and just how big this country is.  When we talk to the Bama Boys, we almost need a translator!!  We all have common threads but there are subtle differences that made it very interesting.

Being from North Alabama, I can understand that, I was borna dn raised here and so was my WHOLE FAMILY, but I STILL hear stuff I have NO CLUE what it means!

Somebody was bagging on the Bama Boys accents when the Mustang broke. All I can say is from my younger days, you'd be SURPRISED how well that accent works with ladies from all over when mixed witha  little genuine Country Boy charm.  ;)

Steve P.

Quote from: pettyfan43 on April 12, 2007, 05:43:56 PM

Being from North Alabama, I can understand that, I was borna dn raised here and so was my WHOLE FAMILY, but I STILL hear stuff I have NO CLUE what it means!

Somebody was bagging on the Bama Boys accents when the Mustang broke. All I can say is from my younger days, you'd be SURPRISED how well that accent works with ladies from all over when mixed witha  little genuine Country Boy charm.  ;)

So what are you trying to say??  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

Mike, Thank you for responding to Shelby's post. You made her week. :thumbs:

Dave22443

Hey Mike, are you ready for a new wallpaper yet?  :icon_smile_big:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

miller

hey i missed the first couple episodes... is there anyway to find a place to watch them so i can catch up on it?

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

2Gunz

pettyfan43

Quote from: Steve P. on April 12, 2007, 05:47:08 PM
Quote from: pettyfan43 on April 12, 2007, 05:43:56 PM

So what are you trying to say??  :D

That sometimes it pays to be a gentleman! And being a southern one don't hurt a bit!  :icon_smile_big:

pettyfan43

Quote from: Dave22443 on April 12, 2007, 07:59:32 PM
Hey Mike, are you ready for a new wallpaper yet?  :icon_smile_big:

I don't know if Mike or Jim needed it, I DIDN't NEED it but THANKS, I have new Wallpaper now!

NYCMille

COOL MAN!! It now populates my desktop at work! thanks man...  ;D

71ChallengeHer - Anytime! ;D

Lee01

Quote from: NYCMille on April 13, 2007, 06:24:07 AM
COOL MAN!! It now populates my desktop at work! thanks man...  ;D

Me too just find a new desktop! :punkrocka:

Congrat Mike for your presence and more then perfect car! Couldn't tell you before, just registered!  __NICE FORUM HERE BTW__

I'm picking up a 68 R/T within a few week and seeing your car run strong just make my head spin! I love how you build it, look great! Can't wait to put my hand on my Charger now!

Cheer

Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger