News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

As far as the Mexicans go, with those exhaust fumes coming in the car. Both of them had to have one hell of a headache.

bordin34

Great episode. Were the mexicans really that bad with a map? Did you do any bullitt recreationing? It would've been cool if the stang was still in and you did some.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 04, 2007, 01:08:20 PM
As far as the Mexicans go, with those exhaust fumes coming in the car. Both of them had to have one hell of a headache.

I drove my work van once when some gas spilled in back, had to drive with a resperator, the kind with the changable filters on sides, for painting/staining/dust, etc.,  they work pretty well.  Those guys really need one, I feel sorry for them, those fumes are bad, I drove a car once for about an hour with tons of fumes going in and thought I was gonna die, those Mexicans are tough.   

Figured best car for this whole thing would be an M3, all around, just shows that a lot of show is skill, planning, and some luck,  which makes it really cool to watch.    The BEST car is the Charger of course, go MIke and Matt!  layin low and then smoke em at the end,  good plan.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Ponch ®

Have you guys learned nothing from real life? You can't get rid of Mexicans! :icon_smile_big:

I actually came up with what I thought was a pretty good question while watching the show last night...now I can't remember it!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Steve P.

I wish they would replay the show more often. I just came back from Vegas last night and missed the show.  >:(

Reading away here I see MR >:( lives on for another week. I fully expect the 01 to be the first winner of this show.  :notworthy:

Mike, did you get the chance to take Goldberg for a blast??  ;)

Well I know it's over now but we still have the feel it's live, so good luck brother. You know very well that everyone here is cheering you on and hoping you grab a check for the top prise..    :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ponch ®

Quote from: Steve P. on April 04, 2007, 03:11:35 PM
I wish they would replay the show more often. I just came back from Vegas last night and missed the show.  >:(

It's on at least 3 times a week and online,  homie. I believe it'll be on tomorrow night (Thursday).
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Steve P.

I will look again, but I didn't see it scheduled again till Saturday..  I need tivo..  :eyes:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

HITMAN 149

online there's no comercials!!!!!!  but hmmm a 15" or so puter screen    vs    a 36" flat screen tv!!!! hmmmmmm!!!!!!
LOL :devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: The Iceman on April 04, 2007, 02:55:00 PM
Have you guys learned nothing from real life? You can't get rid of Mexicans! :icon_smile_big:

I actually came up with what I thought was a pretty good question while watching the show last night...now I can't remember it!

ah, so YOU were the stoned one!

Honestly, lets look at the stats:  The Mexicans drive slow, they can't read a map, they can't remember the directions they got 2 minutes ago, and they're always happy about it. = STONED!   :icon_smile_big:
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Ghoste

Now Mojo, who would want to get rid of Mexicans?

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

The70RT

Quote from: Ghoste on April 04, 2007, 06:58:23 PM

Really, they will work for practically nothing......if you can get them to work :devil:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: The70RT on April 04, 2007, 07:41:41 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on April 04, 2007, 06:58:23 PM

Really, they will work for practically nothing......if you can get them to work :devil:

:icon_smile_big:  Every mexican I've ever known or worked with were excellent people.  hard workers, family motivated, and honorable.  I think it says something if you're willing to risk your life to make things better for your family.
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

68chrgrwife

Wi. Charger Guy:  I am not bi-sexual, but I do appreciate how other women look..It is an insperation for me to continue to try and look good for myself and for my husband,,,
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Quote from: Steve P. on April 05, 2007, 01:34:29 AM
    I LIKE BEER...........

Yea. We know. :cheers:

Mike, I just noticed your car's stainless door trim is gone and your drip rails are gone too. Is that part of the look inspired by the guy with the Dart you talked about earlier?

SRT-440

the mexicans remind me of Cheech and Chong..like when they were lost looking for the naval base one said "hey lets stop and ask this homes" and the fact that they are always laughing..I'm suprised the 57's not made out of pot like the ice cream truck in the movie.  :rofl:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

Hemidoug

Let's stay ON TOPIC guys....Too many more shows to go to have cat fights about this and that.... :brickwall:

If you guys want to have a catfight go to http://bullrun.com/forum//read.php?16,873,page=1 and help Mr. Angry out with some buffoons' from Texas.
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

DC_1

NYCMille

Gracias... yea, I figured I'd spice things over there a bit... man, they all got really pissed huh?

Hemidoug

Quote from: NYCMille on April 05, 2007, 09:43:18 AM
Gracias... yea, I figured I'd spice things over there a bit... man, they all got really pissed huh?

I don't know about you...but I just LOVE to piss off assholes like that guy gasmonkeygarage. Pompus ass...... :flame:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

TruckDriver

Quote from: SRT-440 on April 05, 2007, 06:21:39 AM
the mexicans remind me of Cheech and Chong..like when they were lost looking for the naval base one said "hey lets stop and ask this homes" and the fact that they are always laughing..I'm suprised the 57's not made out of pot like the ice cream truck in the movie.  :rofl:

They kinda remind me of Cheech & Chong too.  :rofl:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Paul G

Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on April 04, 2007, 10:35:52 PM
:icon_smile_big:  Every mexican I've ever known or worked with were excellent people.  hard workers, family motivated, and honorable.  I think it says something if you're willing to risk your life to make things better for your family.

My experience also.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#