News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonfromIKILLYA

the mexicans are great but Mike, I hope you got hard on them!  They're draggin you down!!!  ahhhhhh!

"There's a 1 on this car for a reason"
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Khyron

I feel bad for the Mustang guys, sux to be brought down by a motor problem. They were doing good.

I went to their myspace page and congratulated then for a nice try at least.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39422088&MyToken=867281d2-7686-474a-b9ca-03ac9448812b

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Khyron on March 27, 2007, 09:50:48 PM
Quote from: Dave22443 on March 27, 2007, 09:34:18 PM
I hope the Mexicans make it another week just for the comic relief. 

New smilies  :D

:patrol:

Richy riches butler! BUAHHAHAHAHAHHAH! I love these guys!

My daughter and I laughed our butts off. Great line, too funny. Great to see Team Charger is still in.

skip68

I personally thought there was alot of stuff that was halarious!!!! i had tears a few times  :rofl:, cuz we were laughin' so hard!!!! But I thought Jim's crotch adjustment was the icing on the cake! (No pun intended! :D)
MRS:SKIP68
;)

Great job Mike & Jim!   :yesnod:

P.S. i have a feeling that we will be seeing Mr. Angry on Jay Leno's show in the future!
:2thumbs: :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

LL1 1967 Coronet

The funniest is the 57 Chebby guys are so worried about gas fumes - - to the point they put masks and goggles on - - then they fill up a 5 gallon gas can ....and put it INSIDE
the car!!!  What were THEY thinkin"???' ha ha ha  :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :punkrocka:

pettyfan43

I love it, The lambo so far has had its clutch smoke, had 30 GRAND wrth of damage done by a RACCOON, it apparently breaks AGAIN next week (did it spend more time DRIVING or RIDING!?!?!?!) AND had its BUTT handed to it be A Ford F 150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the BMW breaks next week and the Skyline blew up last week. And we know Mr Angry came home in good shape......

I think I know what I'd rather spend MY money on!!!!!!

Congrats Mike, you guys are making us Mopar guys proud!  GIVE EM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Khyron on March 27, 2007, 09:17:30 PM
:lol:

now THATS why the lambo needed the new nose.

I love it "Was that his clutch?"

yeah buddy. lots of clutchs have 4 legs and roll to the side of the road.  :P
Yeah, but that raccoon was as big as bear :rofl:

mikes_classics_68

dam i missed it today and it's not online yet :(  i'm impatient.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: mikes_classics_68 on March 27, 2007, 11:45:19 PM
dam i missed it today and it's not online yet :(  i'm impatient.

I missed it too :'( but there should be a rerun on Thursday like last week
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TruckDriver

Appartently the guy in the Lambo isn't that good of a driver. Anyone can drive fast in a straight line, but he sure sucks in the challenges. I thought it was funny that he got beat by a truck :icon_smile_blackeye:

Mike, did the mexicans ask you anything about leaving them at the gas station? By the way, that was pretty smart asking a stranger to use his credit card to fill your tanks and giving them cash.  :yesnod: Did that guy ask anything about your cars and the way they were numbered up?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 27, 2007, 10:51:43 PM
Quote from: Khyron on March 27, 2007, 09:17:30 PM
:lol:

now THATS why the lambo needed the new nose.

I love it "Was that his clutch?"

yeah buddy. lots of clutchs have 4 legs and roll to the side of the road.  :P
Yeah, but that raccoon was as big as bear :rofl:
If he thinks that raccoon is big wait until he sees one of the bears out there! I'm from Ohio and we have deer - lots of them. But I moved to Utah and their deer are about twice the size AND the moose were absolutely HUGE! We have wee little brown bears too and little cats like bobcats. In Utah I found mountain lion tracks one day while skiing and decided that whatever had paws that big probably wouldn't like me.

It is almost sad that the Lambo got whupped up on by a 4x4 truck AND a furry animal all in the same show.

I have to agree, this episode had some great one-liners! Not only that, but the music they played whenever they showed the mexicans driving had me rolling as well. I honestly have no idea how the Olds guys managed to find Idaho to start the race...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mikes_classics_68

68charger70cuda

mike on oregon drivers:

"these people drive like old people hump - slow and sloppy"

:rofl:

68chrgrwife

hey Mike two quick ???s. 

1. So everyone is talking on walkies..how do you not hear each other's conversations?  Wouldn't you be able to dial in other people's band and listen to their conversations?

2.  are those racing seat belts you got in there?  I just noticed.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

bull

Quote from: 68charger70cuda on March 28, 2007, 12:12:24 AM
mike on oregon drivers:

"these people drive like old people hump - slow and sloppy"

:rofl:

You said that Mike?! Bring that '68 back to Oregon, I'll show you a thing or two. :drive:

NHCharger

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on March 28, 2007, 01:29:32 AM
hey Mike two quick ???s. 

1.  Wouldn't you be able to dial in other people's band and listen to their conversations?

No, Two waying on Nextel is one on one.

The olds guys look pretty clueless trying to read a map, I swear they couldn't find their ass with both hands.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Hemidoug

Mike, they sure do leave a lot of glass lying around after the challenges, how do they clean it all up? Did anyone get flat tires from the shards? Where did you guys sleep? Did they provide accommodations, meals, and showers?
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

dm69charger

Mike,

Awesome car!!!!  Great job so far.

Why did you let the Olds Guys pass you?  I know you wanted to conserve fuel, but it would have been nice to show them boys some Mopar power. :icon_smile_big:

No, wait I know why---  You knew the Chebby guys could not keep up. :D
(2) 1969 Chargers

Dave22443

I'm wondering if leaving the Chevy guys at the pump is the end of the 57/68 team?  Its obvious that teaming with the mexican's is starting to get under Mike's skin and he may have just cut'em loose.  (I would have)  If he did, then I bet Team Charger is in the Top Three next week.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

DC_1

Hey Mike, are your expenses your own or does Spike help with the cost. For example the fuel, towing, damage, etc. I mean it has got to be a hell of a towing charge for the guys who had their rides on the back of a flat bed for an entire leg of the race. And the challenge last night, with them making the participant crash through those lights, it must cause some damage. Who is stuck with the bill for our entertainment?

defiance

Man, I gotta say - anybody that can take down a lamborghinin in a slolam with an F-150 can freakin' DRIVE.  Even if the lambo guy can't drive for shit.  That was just one HELL of a run.

The sad thing is, the olds guys actually DROVE a good run, they just putzed it up..  They might have gotten the best time there if they'd have turned around at the right spot  ???

But anyway, like I said - props for the f-150 guys.  That's some drivin'.

As for the mustang guys, I have to say I'm glad I won't have to listen to their atrocious accents anymore.  They talk like the side of my family I avoid! :P

JR

I'm on the edge of my seat. Good luck Mike. I don't guess that helps since its over but you guys are awesome. The only thing that saved the olds guys, again, was a breakdown from another car. Thats awesome what you all did though. I can even halfway like the lambo guys now. The olds guys, not so much.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Paul G

What was your strategy at this point Mike? You guys should be finishing a lot higher than you are.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

4forty

Quote from: Paul G on March 28, 2007, 09:06:14 AM
What was your strategy at this point Mike? You guys should be finishing a lot higher than you are.

:popcrn:

NYCMille

Hey guys -

Ok, a few things here. First off the Mexicans - honestly, they are two funniest people I have ever met. Ralph is just hilarious, comes up with the best one liners ever and he laughs just like Dom Deluise in Cannonball Run and Cesaer... with him, you just never know what he'll say - he was cracking us up the whole time, I think though his humor is really not made for TV, even cable, they make a great team though. When we left the gas station we literally pulled over up the street to wait for them - thats just editing on Spike's part, they always want to stir up trouble.

As for my comment about people in Oregon - no offense meant BUT the people on the road that day were KILLING ME!! I have to say though that it was some of the most beautiful country I have seen - there was times when we were driving on PCH when we were simply blown aways by our surroundings. It was truely a surreal experience to be able to drive that route in the Charger and something that I will NEVER forget. I just wish they'd showed more of as it truely was amazing.

Also, in CA we drove through the Napa Valley and the getting there, through those mountain roads was INSANE!! I set my car up to handle but I have NEVER been on roads like this before - EXTREMELY tight and twisty, the Charger was in trauma trying to muscle it around those turns and poor Jim was ready to boot all over the place. He hung in there like a champ though.

One of the reasons we let the guys in the Olds. pass us is that we didn't want them to follow us. They weren't the greatest with a map and we didn't want them knowing we were going for a time bonus, so we let them take off and dropped back - it worked out well.

The Lambo... man, what an absolute shame. Yes, I am on the show and want to win, but man do I hate to see a nice car get messed up and this was a NICE car. This car took SUCH a beating on the show, you guys have no idea. I was amazed they got beat by the F150 in the slalom course but that is the beauty of this show, having the fastest car does not always mean you'll win (you have to know how to drive as well)... hell if I can beat Lotus and an F150 can beat a Lambo then anything is possible. Jason also drove the crap out of that truck - that boy was not afraid to do anything with that truck.

68chrgrwife - In the car the producers had given us Nextel units to speak with the other drivers... the were terrible though, you could only communicate with another car if they were about a 4 mile range and even then the signals were never strong enough. Horrible units. Inside the car we did install a 4 point harness.. works ok, but is not optimal as I don't have a cage in the car the should units are anchored through the base of the rear seat.

Hemidoug - the challenges left glass ALL OVER the place. For that particular challenge it took about 45 minutes between runs as most of the time was spent cleaning up all the glass, it was total pain the ass. I am SOOOOOO happy though that I wasn't picked for that one. Those bulbs totally messed up the paint on the Lambo, Chevy and Ford - they all literally had HUGE gouges in the paint, most down the metal. I was just shocked that Jeff in the Lambo didn't use the spikes, but I think he was so disgusted at that point with the damage that the car took that he simply didn't care - also, no flats that I know of for anyone. Also, as for accomidations - Spike TV provided us with accomidations.

Also included a pic of the Charger this past Sunday at the beach for good measure.

Cheers - Mike