News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LL1 1967 Coronet

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 25, 2007, 10:59:47 PM
[
I wonder if he rides the long bus or the short bus to school. :pity:

Hi, 71ChallengeHer - - I know, we really shouldn't give him a hard time, but sometimes its TUFF to resist  :devil: :devil: He's seems like a nice guy....  and its all just for fun anyway. 

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on March 27, 2007, 11:55:42 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 25, 2007, 10:59:47 PM
[
I wonder if he rides the long bus or the short bus to school. :pity:

Hi, 71ChallengeHer - - I know, we really shouldn't give him a hard time, but sometimes its TUFF to resist  :devil: :devil: He's seems like a nice guy....  and its all just for fun anyway. 
I know , sometimes I just wanna :slap: but on the other hand it is great entertainment. :D

LL1 1967 Coronet

I can't help but wonder if the joke is actually on us?   :-\ :-\ :-\  If so, he's one smart mofo.....(like Team Hurst Olds) - ha ha hah  :RantExplode: :hah: ;D

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on March 27, 2007, 12:16:14 PM
I can't help but wonder if the joke is actually on us?   :-\ :-\ :-\  If so, he's one smart mofo.
Not sure, he reminds of my a lot of my son at that age. I'm just glad my son turned out ok.

DC_1

Mike, just outta curiosity how did you get the time off work for this? Did your employer give you a leave or something. 4 weeks with no income is pretty hard on the pocket book. i see the Lambo guys profile tells of them having money but the rest of you all had to take time off. And did Spike pick up the tab for gas and damages or were you on your own?

NYCMille

I actually had about 2 weeks of vacation left so I took that along with another 2 week leave of absence. My boss is a great guy and knew it was a once in a lifetime chance so he was actually really supportive - I got lucky that way.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: NYCMille on March 27, 2007, 02:22:48 PM
I actually had about 2 weeks of vacation left so I took that along with another 2 week leave of absence. My boss is a great guy and knew it was a once in a lifetime chance so he was actually really supportive - I got lucky that way.
3 weeks , Olds guys . 4 weeks , Mr Angry :bow:

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: Steve P. on March 27, 2007, 04:46:28 AM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 27, 2007, 03:33:48 AM
Awesome Mike
too bad I don`t have a TV  :brickwall:

You would never watch it if you had one...    :rofl:
probably true , no time with all the stuff I have to get done
I think I would Quit my job to do something like that though ... wait I don`t have a job

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 27, 2007, 02:35:15 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on March 27, 2007, 04:46:28 AM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 27, 2007, 03:33:48 AM
Awesome Mike
too bad I don`t have a TV  :brickwall:

You would never watch it if you had one...    :rofl:
probably true , no time with all the stuff I have to get done
I think I would Quit my job to do something like that though ... wait I don`t have a job
Sure you do, helping all of us out. You just don't get paid for it. :D

LL1 1967 Coronet

Glad to hear Mike took 4 weeks off  ;D ;D I hope that means HE WINS -  ???- but he may have used some of that extra time traveling to and from the starting and ending cities, and making sure Mr. Angry got home safe and sound. Anyway, we HOPE he took the whole show and has an extra 200K left over!!

70charger_boy

NYCMille

Ok - tonights episode should be a good one... the roads we travel are TIGHT and TWISTY and the challenge is pretty wild - I think everyone will get a kick out of it... I think we even go through a few places you west coasters will know.

As always, let me know what you think cause' ya' I'll answer all the questions.

Cheers - Mike

Dave22443

Thats the nice thing about being on the East coast eh Mike?  We get to see it first   :coolgleamA:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

bull

Found some cool pictures to swipe. Like this one:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

NYCMille

Yea, but it's a b*tch to keep like that... especially after this show...

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Khyron

:lol:

now THATS why the lambo needed the new nose.

I love it "Was that his clutch?"

yeah buddy. lots of clutchs have 4 legs and roll to the side of the road.  :P

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Hemidoug

Quote from: Khyron on March 27, 2007, 09:17:30 PM
:lol:

now THATS why the lambo needed the new nose.

I love it "Was that his clutch?"

yeah buddy. lots of clutchs have 4 legs and roll to the side of the road.  :P

Ya, 60k worth of damage from a coon. I'd have the thing stuffed and mounted in the car. Or better yet make a coon skin hat out of it! LOL

Mike...you guys are rockin'! Keep up the good work. Loved to watch you blow past the Chevy guys!

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dave22443

I hope the Mexicans make it another week just for the comic relief. 

New smilies  :D

:patrol:

- Abraham Lincoln

Dave22443

- Abraham Lincoln

Hemidoug

Now you know why they call them Found On Road Dead! Looks like another one on the hook!

Those Mexicans are a riot. Funny as hell!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Khyron

Quote from: Dave22443 on March 27, 2007, 09:34:18 PM
I hope the Mexicans make it another week just for the comic relief. 

New smilies  :D

:patrol:

chachi and the Fonz!

Richy riches butler! BUAHHAHAHAHAHHAH! I love these guys!

seriously, I feel sorry for those Mustang guys. I had an old Fairlane 500 convertable with a stock 289, that was a tough little motor. But it did the same thing to me. I heard that ratty tat tat and just sighed :(

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.