News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Quote from: ramit on March 21, 2007, 05:15:13 PM
Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on March 21, 2007, 05:09:04 PM
Ramit...Do you think your avitar of Jessica Simpson answers that question?

I am not trying to start anything here but I don't get it.  What does that mean?

I think it means Marshal should have been sent your avatar so he would have something better to do than flaunt his bucks.   (SPANK SPANK)..  :devil:

I like the 57' Chevy guys, but I am hoping the father daughter team is in the running with Mike.  :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ramit

Geez , how did that slip past me.  Usually I pick up on stuff like that, as 68chrgrwife told me I have a sick mind and I need to go get laid.  Sorry to get off topic again because I don't want to get hemidoug mad again.

Shakey

Quote from: ramit on March 23, 2007, 11:09:56 AM
Geez , how did that slip past me.  Usually I pick up on stuff like that, as 68chrgrwife told me I have a sick mind and I need to go get laid.  Sorry to get off topic again because I don't want to get hemidoug mad again.

Before we get back on topic - did you get laid yet?   :pity:

Drache

I laughed when Goldberg just HAD to rub in that the muscle car beat out the beset handling car in the WORLD!  :devil:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ramit

Quote from: Shakey on March 23, 2007, 11:45:55 AM
Quote from: ramit on March 23, 2007, 11:09:56 AM

Before we get back on topic - did you get laid yet? :pity:

Three words.......I am married.  I am the best I've ever had! ;D :D

Bluestar

Hey Mike,

Did you hit it off with Goldberg, seeing as he has or used to have a completely restored Hemi 68 Charger?

PocketThunder

Do Goldberg and the flag girls fly between checkpoints so that they are there before you get there?   Or what means of transportation do they use?

Paul
in St. Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

NYCMille

Bill was actually one of the nicest guys I've met, really down to earth and a real car enthusiast. He was there with his wife Wanda and 5 month old son Gage. Wanda is a real sweatheart and Gage is just a really cute little baby - really a beautiful family. We spoke about the Charger and he seemed to really like the fact that I was on the show with such a rare car, he also liked that I beat the crap out of it. He told me about his 69' Hemi Charger 4-speed that he had as well as his light weight Hemi Dart. Actually I think that that is the car I am drag racing this summer... thats going to be ugly though... for me that is.

Also, no planes for him, he was in a motorcoach with his family and worked the same 16-18hr. days we did.

I have been fortunate enough to meet quite a few famous people and Bill was by far the nicest guy. Again, he's a regular guys who did very well for himself and appreciates the pride that other have in their rides. A true gentleman. :2thumbs:

bull

Quote from: Shakey on March 23, 2007, 08:07:59 AM
Quote from: NYCMille on March 23, 2007, 07:40:07 AM

As for the comments about the car. I've gotten about 9 or so emails and 3 or 4 phone calls from people I don't even know telling me that I lied about the car and that they knew this car before the show. I then proceeded to ask all of them if they did in fact know about the car then did they know about all the problems is had... after that they really can't say to much and usually end up apologizing. I just find it amazing that people will go out of their way and take the time to harrass someone they don't know to make themselves feel better when in fact they no nothing about me. Last night I actually had to call the phone company and change my # to one that is unlisted. It's kind of pain, but I guess it just goes with the territory.

Unbelievable!   :rotz:

I guess it's not much different than the members here that feel the need to e-mail someone selling something on e-bay to tell them that they are an idiot for parting out a car, pricing something too high or telling them that they know nothing about what they are selling.   :rotz:

Who has this type of time and angst built up that they feel the need to do this childish type of %^&*?   :shruggy:

::)

I know! And who has the time to post comments here telling people that they are an idiot for e-mailing someone selling something on e-bay to tell them that they are an idiot for parting out a car, pricing something too high or telling them that they know nothing about what they are selling?
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

LL1 1967 Coronet

Guys and Gals, the true gentleman is Mike. You can tell by his postings that he has no axe to grind with anybody, and thinks about what he has to say. I 've heard nice things about Goldberg also, like when he was in Carlisle that he is one hell of a nice guy. No wonder he hit it off with Mike.

TruckDriver

Okay, I gotta ask, did you plug this site when you talked to Bill? If he's a Charger guy too, He'd probably like this place too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 23, 2007, 03:44:19 PM
Okay, I gotta ask, did you plug this site when you talked to Bill? If he's a Charger guy too, He'd probably like this place too.
See if ya can get him to register the 69 Hemi car :cheers:  ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 23, 2007, 04:15:16 PM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 23, 2007, 03:44:19 PM
See if ya can get him to register the 69 Hemi car :cheers:  ;)

Relentless!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: NYCMille on March 23, 2007, 01:34:43 PM
Bill was actually one of the nicest guys I've met, really down to earth and a real car enthusiast. He was there with his wife Wanda and 5 month old son Gage. Wanda is a real sweatheart and Gage is just a really cute little baby - really a beautiful family. We spoke about the Charger and he seemed to really like the fact that I was on the show with such a rare car, he also liked that I beat the crap out of it. He told me about his 69' Hemi Charger 4-speed that he had as well as his light weight Hemi Dart. Actually I think that that is the car I am drag racing this summer... thats going to be ugly though... for me that is.

Also, no planes for him, he was in a motorcoach with his family and worked the same 16-18hr. days we did.

I have been fortunate enough to meet quite a few famous people and Bill was by far the nicest guy. Again, he's a regular guys who did very well for himself and appreciates the pride that other have in their rides. A true gentleman. :2thumbs:
Nice guy that Bill might be and I not doubting that. I saw him try to drag race his Dart at Carlisle last year so I really don't think you have any worries. Unless he had some more experience since last year. IMO

dkn1997

Quote from: Drache on March 23, 2007, 12:05:57 PM
I laughed when Goldberg just HAD to rub in that the muscle car beat out the beset handling car in the WORLD!  :devil:

I've had the good fortune to meet Mike a couple of times and talk to him on the phone some also.  He's Good People. very soon after he got the car, in 2004, we met up and went to the local tuesday cruise at bald hill on long island.   The car then was exactly what he said it was:  Really nice paint/wheels, but under the skin, your standard big block charger.   It did not have any of the mods that made him able to compete in the bullrun when he bought it.  Anyone who thinks any different does not know what they are talking about.

As with most good things that happen to people, there is always some kind of backlash, some person with problems of their own who cannot  be happy when others have good fortune.

Good job Mike.
RECHRGED

TruckDriver

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 23, 2007, 07:42:27 PM
Quote from: NYCMille on March 23, 2007, 01:34:43 PM

Nice guy that Bill might be and I not doubting that. I saw him try to drag race his Dart at Carlisle last year so I really don't think you have any worries. Unless he had some more experience since last year. IMO

Come to think of it, I saw what he did to the transmission on Monday night Raw a few years ago to his black 440 Cuda. :icon_smile_blackeye:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

General_01

That was a great showing for your Charger Mike. I will be cheering you guys on all season. Even if you didn't win, you already showed the world what a well set up Charger can do. Awesome ride!!!
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Steve P.

It is coming on again at 11:00 AM this morning. EST.. This will be my 3rd viewing of week 2.   :yesnod:

I can see this posting is soon to spank all others on the site..   :o
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

HITMAN 149

not to get off topic of the topic of the show....
but, the hell with anyone who gives anyone flak about "not building their ride from a piece of sheetmetal themselves!!" weather mike did it ALLLL himself or paid someone else to do it!!!! who the hell cares!!!! he had a vision, and got what he wanted!!!
i have a vision of what i want my car to be, and i in NO way have the experience/skills/tools/machinery...to do it myself in my own gargage!!!! i certainly applaud all the guys on this site that CAN & DO their cars ALLL by themselves... i'm envious, that they have the skills to do that!!!! but... guys just like me,or anyone else that have to seek outside help, to achieve their dream cars...shouldn't be harassed..(especially to the point where they have to change their friggin phone number!!!!....get a frigggggggin life people!!!
:rant:
ok... now back to our regularly scheduled program!!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

skip68

I love the DRIVING WHILE BLACK COMMENT.  :slap:  BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT US WHITE GUY'S DON'T GET TICKETS AND WE CAN DRIVE IN THE WRONG LANES.  :slap: :slap: :slap: Those guy's are racist pigs.   DRIVING A CAR WITH GHETTO PAINT,  :scratchchin: WEAVING,  :ahum: :image_294343: AND DRIVING IN THE WRONG LANE,  :scratchchin: AND THEN THE COP DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THEM A TICKET.  :slap:  YEP, THAT WAS CLEARLY A CASE OF A RACIST COP STICKING IT TO THE BLACK MAN.   :slap:  I'M BEGINING TO WONDER IF THESE KIND OF BLACK PEOPLE EVEN KNOW WHAT RACISM IS ANYMORE?  :rotz: IT SEEMS LIKE THEY CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE OF RIGHT AND WRONG.  :flame:  I'M NOT RACIST,  TRASH COMES IN ALL COLORS.    CHUCK......... 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TruckDriver

PETE

SeattleCharger

Ya, that car looked like a target to get pulled over, regardless of the race of drivers, more like age of driver may be a factor, but mostly a lowered race type car with a paint job like that, even if the cop is only curious,
   They didn't seem all that cool to the cop like they were saying about themselves, seemed like they were a little indignant acting.  She must have known she was being filmed, where are the cameras again? 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

chargerboy69

Quote from: skip68 on March 24, 2007, 11:17:46 AM
I love the DRIVING WHILE BLACK COMMENT.  :slap:  BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT US WHITE GUY'S DON'T GET TICKETS AND WE CAN DRIVE IN THE WRONG LANES.  :slap: :slap: :slap: Those guy's are racist pigs.   DRIVING A CAR WITH GHETTO PAINT,  :scratchchin: WEAVING,  :ahum: :image_294343: AND DRIVING IN THE WRONG LANE,  :scratchchin: AND THEN THE COP DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THEM A TICKET.  :slap:  YEP, THAT WAS CLEARLY A CASE OF A RACIST COP STICKING IT TO THE BLACK MAN.   :slap:  I'M BEGINING TO WONDER IF THESE KIND OF BLACK PEOPLE EVEN KNOW WHAT RACISM IS ANYMORE?  :rotz: IT SEEMS LIKE THEY CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE OF RIGHT AND WRONG.  :flame:  I'M NOT RACIST,  TRASH COMES IN ALL COLORS.    CHUCK......... 

The wife and I loved that. As soon as they got pulled over it was because they were black, what the f@#%. It was in the middle of the night, the cop was behind them the entire time. How did she know they were black? It is like the boy who cried wolf. People yell it all the time now, so when there really is a case of racisim, no one will even pay attention to them. I will be waiting to see if they lose, it will be because they are black too.

And as a side note I have had 12 speeding tickets, 2 were reckless driving ( 35 mph. over the speed limit). And I got them because I was speeding, and thats the only reason.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

LL1 1967 Coronet

Mike already gave us a big clue about the editing...so who actually knows the way this was edited for TV.  Without judging these guys to harshly, for all we know the producers could have made them say that - - or egged them on - - to get that response.  I do admit to being on the defensive when some black people act like the world owes them something for any "injustice" they face. Some would rather sit and bitch about how "the man" is holding them down, than to actually take responsibility for their own actions.

to end this discussion.......Mr. Angry was "black" - - and look how well it did!!! ha ha ha 

myk

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on March 24, 2007, 10:58:08 AM
...but, the hell with anyone who gives anyone flak about "not building their ride from a piece of sheetmetal themselves!!" weather mike did it ALLLL himself or paid someone else to do it!!!! who the hell cares!!!! he had a vision, and got what he wanted!!!

Seriously.  Unless you're Chip Foose or someone along those lines who the hell even has the time to do any of that stuff.  Hardcore DIY'ers with an elitist attitude really crack me up.  I suppose if you needed surgery you should do it yourself instead of seeking a professional, right? 

Quote from: skip68 on March 24, 2007, 11:17:46 AM
I love the DRIVING WHILE BLACK COMMENT.  :slap:  BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT US WHITE GUY'S DON'T GET TICKETS AND WE CAN DRIVE IN THE WRONG LANES.

I'm not a member of the master race myself, but even I would be more likely to pull over people of color.  Stereotyping and generalizing is a sad fact of our lives, but it's necessary.  For the sake of protecting and serving the public, none of you can say that you wouldn't have been more likely to pull over that particular "gangland" car with colored people instead of white people inside of it.  Additionally, there are statistics that would support that type of stereotyping, so....

Enough of this nonsense.  The most important question of this series is "did Mike get to bang the girl in the Trans Am?"