News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

You Guys ROCK!!!!!!! I ain't saying any more for now! Great job! Throw another Lotus on the barby! :icon_smile_big:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

mikepmcs

And I quote...."I think my nuts are a lot bigger than his are"

another quote..."I gotta big F#@$%N Erect#$@ Baby"

Quote..." That Was Mint" 

You sure you ain't from Maine???

Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Wakko

Man, your car gives me wood every time I see it.  You showed those sumbitches up on the bus challenge!!   Stupid Honda idiots "racial profiling"   PUH-LEESE.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

mikepmcs

Ohhhh!

Here we go now.

Bill says...."One of the best performance cars in the world"   ......WORD!!!

I like the racial profile thingy.  Cause she could see they were black from behind at night!!!

ooop it's back on.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69charger2002

i KNOW. are you kidding me? what kind of cop thinks 2 black people are in a riced out honda....  what a moron
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

LL1 1967 Coronet

Law enforcement has reasons for racial profiling in some high crime areas.....but I was offended that those guys in the Honda used the "Racial Profiling" statement.... Do they think they're the only black people in Oregon? I'll bet the Mexicans wouldn't stoop to that low level. I hope they get what they deserve in the end....those black A-holes are poor sports,  playing the "race card" - - is totally B.S.    

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

DC_1

My prediction.........Mike wins the whole thing!

Actually I am basing that on some detective work as well.

mikepmcs

That was a good one..

I can't believe that Pherd is hangin' in there

I love it that the Tri-5 boys lasted another week.

Oh yeah... the old's brothers fell apart. Best friends my a$$!!!

Nice job Mikey!!!

Did I spy another clip of you next week having to do it again??? ???

v/r
Mike

whitehatspecial

Watching the 01 Mr. Angry in the challenge of tonight's show made the other challenge cars and their drivers (including the Lotus and Longerweinie) look like chumps and wimps . Great job Mike! Made me proud of my NYC heritage and being an owner of the best performing and looking car ever made.  I watched the donuts on my 65" in slomo and it looked just unbelievably cool and impressive.
Cars owned:
1968 Dodge Charger, 48k orig. miles, family owned since new.
Not a Hemi, a mini-hemi 340.

defiance

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on March 20, 2007, 09:55:03 PM
Law enforcement has reasons for racial profiling in some high crime areas.....but I was offended that those guys in the Honda used the "Racial Profiling" statement.... Do they think they're the only black people in Oregon? I'll bet the Mexicans wouldn't stoop to that low level. I hope they get what they deserve in the end....those black A-holes are poor sports,  playing the "race card" - - is totally B.S.    

I don't know.  Think about it.  I've been pulled over quite a number of times, but for having the "license plate affixed improperly"????  And I know you've all been stopped before, but how many of you were asked if you had weapons in the car?  I'd have been pretty pissed at that treatment, too.

Recharger

Great job with the drivin there, Mike!  Great to see you & Mr. Angry show up Captain Hairdo and the little Lotus (and the Honda & Lambo guys for that matter.)   

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on March 20, 2007, 09:55:03 PM
.....but I was offended that those guys in the Honda used the "Racial Profiling" statement....
:iagree:   Driving around in a car with what looks like gang tags all over it, but it MUST be racial profiling.  :eyes:  dumbasses.

71ChallengeHer

What a great show tonight. Some very impressive driving in the Charger.  :drive: :punkrocka:  Can't wait til next week.

Steve P.

I wrote about this last year after returning from my Grandfathers funeral.

My wife, 2 daughters and son-in-law in my 2 tone 2002 F-250 Super Crew were pulled over in N. or S. Carolina for speeding.  The policeman wouldn't say what the problem was until he asked us a bunch if questions. Made me look the other way while he asked my wife questions. We told him we were headed to Upstate NY for my gramps funeral. He didn't want to believe that. Asked if we had guns or knives. Asked if we had any drugs in the truck. Asked if ANY of us had been drinking..  Asked (If he asked us if he could look in the truck what would we say)..   

Now I know that in some cases he might find a reason to ask some of those questions, but it was very obvious that none of us had been drinking or giving him a hard time. He checked my driving record and who knows what else. It was just a case of (I WANT TO BE AN AZZ VALVE).. He did not give me a speeding ticket. Rather he told me I had to contribute to the horse shit policemens fund. It was kind of a ticket, but I think it was to pay for the hookers at their next policemans ball.. 

This may not be the norm, but I wanted to show that you Don't have to be black to get yanked, shaked and harassed by some cops..  :rotz:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TruckDriver

Way to go Mike! I hope this comes out on DVD later this year :yesnod:

I can't believe those guys in the Cutlass are making ground.  :P It will be interesting to see them in a challenge ^-^
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

volk68

Mike...awesome driving skills on the bus challenge...very impressed :yesnod:  I always liked your Charger before, but I was really impressed with the setup on it in this show.

The rest of the show was good tonight as well.  I was glad to see the Chevy guys survive another round...I hate Chevy's as a rule, but they seem like cool guys.  The Nissan breaking down wasn't much of a surprise...those 4's can run, but all that build up takes it's toll.  Still, I think they were better drivers than the Honda guys.  The racial profiling thing was rediculous.  I have been pulled over for license plate and obstruction of view before, and I am not black.  Stop being victims and learn how to drive!

68chrgrwife

45 min. and I can watch the episode..yeah baby I can't wait...I am already in pjs lying in bed waiting..watching the bitch network (lifetime) as it has been called around here.  I can't wait!!!! :drool5: :punkrocka: :boogie:
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

jasonfromIKILLYA

Mike, I'm a died to the bone metalhead, so I'm going to give you the highest compliment I can....  That was F*CKING METAL!  Mopars exude muscle and balls out power and your driving and attitude was the perfect example of that tonight!  Damn bro, I was gettin so amped my girl was laughing at me!  well done man!  well frickin done!

come to an IKILLYA show.  EVERYTHING is on me!
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

timinator

Here's a pic why I'm pulling for you guys! 440 4-speed! If your car wasn't in it, I wouldn't even be watching the show since it's on the same time as Hogan's Heroes.

694spdRT

Awesome performance in the challenge Mike!  I hope that opened some eyes to what old Mopars can do with some modern upgrades and good old fashioned cubic inches.  :2thumbs:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

68chrgrwife

Mike dude, your face was priceless when Goldberg said the bus was on fire......You looked like you were about to take adump in your pants...LOL  I loved it...You kick ass dude...great job!  GO AMERICAN MUSCLE!!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Daytona Guy

Mike, you went right through my city. You raced on my race track - P.I.R. You cruised down I-5 that I drive on daily and I did not even know it. 
Again great show - You look great - and the car owns the show !

Dane

Mean 318

I started watching because of the Charger! Way cool! I want to do that with my car.... all I have to do is get it running! ;) Once I finnish up the drive train I will look into trying out for next years! ;D Way to kick ass!

bull

I'm not finding a way to watch this w/o cable TV (other than the first episode). Am I SOL?