News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on March 19, 2007, 09:41:39 AM
oh yea..
speaking about the OLD's... i remember them saying thay had over $56K invested!?!?!?!? wtf!!!!!!!! sorrrrrry but i could think of a kabillion other cars i would have put that money into other than that OLD's

can;t wait till tues @10!!!!!!!
:devil:

I can think of many others as well. You have to keep in mind that it is not just a saying when they say, (Different Strokes for Different Folks)..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

I'm really surprised Carlisle hasn't contacted you to display Mr.Angry at Chryslers at Carlisle.  :pThe best Mopar Show in the world.     :punkrocka: That would be awesome if they did. Over 2100 cars in the show field last year.

Hey Mike I can answer your question as to "why would anyone live here?  There's nothing here."  You answered your own question.  "Nothing there" is very appealing.  ;D
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Steve P.

I agree. There is something to be said about big cities, but there is also something to be said for thousands of miles of country.. I want country myself.  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Rolling_Thunder

6'4 Italian packing 235lbs...       yeah...     that works great in hollywood...    you'll be the mean guy...       I work as a bouncer myself...    a "glorified security gaurd" as i am told...        im only 6'2 though    and 235lbs... 

As for the show...      footage looks great...    I havent seen any episodes yet (working 90 hours a week and going to college full time) but you will most definately hear from me when i see them
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

defiance

Just the opposite here - I grew up in podunk, and thought I loved it... then necessity forced me to move to Little Rock - not a large city, but much larger than Centerville - and I now want MORE! :)  I'd love to live in a larger, artsier city like NYC, San Francisco, Seattle...  There's still just enough backwoods mentality in LR to get to me sometimes :P

By way of comparison, my ex-wife lived in South Dakota; we were married there...  Driving to her house, there's a stretch of interstate 300 miles long in SD with NOTHING - maybe like 20 trees...

Even when I thought I liked the middle of 'nowhere', that was too much :P

Quote from: defiance on March 19, 2007, 08:20:36 PM
Just the opposite here - I grew up in podunk, and thought I loved it... then necessity forced me to move to Little Rock - not a large city, but much larger than Centerville - and I now want MORE! :)  I'd love to live in a larger, artsier city like NYC, San Francisco, Seattle...  There's still just enough backwoods mentality in LR to get to me sometimes :P

By way of comparison, my ex-wife lived in South Dakota; we were married there...  Driving to her house, there's a stretch of interstate 300 miles long in SD with NOTHING - maybe like 20 trees...

Even when I thought I liked the middle of 'nowhere', that was too much :P

Well we only got 2 interstates.  I-90 runs east and west and I-29 runs north and south.  Both fit that description for the most part.  I actually like running the 2 lanes rather than the highway.  Much less out there than what's on the interstate.  And I like running the gravel when I can.  You can make better time on backroads if you know the road well.  Speed limits aren't exactly enforced and the gravel is more of a straight line/shortcut across the 2 lanes but you gotta watch for open ranges and sometimes the road turns abruptly.  Makes for some fun though.  ;)
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

squeakfinder

:popcrn:

When I was truck driving, I thought New York was interesting. Its kind of like visiting the Zoo. After a couple of hours, I was always ready to go home.

I live in one of those small towns out in the country. I'm glad I'm here.

Congrats, I'm glad somebody on this site got on that show.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

69charger2002

dude i watched it for the first time today. my brother had it recorded.let me just say. your car ROCKS and i think you did/are doing an excellent job portraying what chargers are all about- baddest ass muscle car on the planet. just wanted to throw out there tham i am super proud of you man, how awesome to have a sinister black 68 to represent us on TV
keep it up!! wish you and jim the best of luck!
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

RallyeMike

QuoteThe best was pulling into these small towns with the car all decked out in numbers and such and seeing the reactions of the people...... people where like WTF is going on?!?

I can relate !

Keep the updates coming for us poor bastards that still have TV antenaes and modems .....  Sounds like a riot. I hope it turns out well for Mopar, but I'm sure you had fun however it ended.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

NYCMille

Well tonight should be a good episode...

We're in the "Bus on a Rampage" challenge which is one of the best... I did make up the name so don't shoot the messenger - I can GUARANTEE you will see the Charger roasting the hides tonight so it should be fun.

As for going to Carlisle - I was actually contacted by Ed who is the event coodinator, really a great guy. Unfortunately being in NYC the event is tough for me to attend being 3 days long and all - It would run me a substantial amount of money as I don't trailer the car anywhere so it would have to be driven so the gas, hotel, food and rent-a-car would just be too exorbinant right now with all the money I just sunk into the Charger as a result of the show I just can't swing it. Ed was great and offered to cover the expenses, but the other issue and the main one is simply time... I just don't have it.

I will be at the following shows this summer and will be drag racing Goldberg at both of them.
June 22nd-24th:     Pittsburg, PA       
Sept. 14th-16th:     Norwalk, OH: 

These are some other events as well.
May 11th - 18th:     Running the actual Bullrun from Montreal, Canada - Key West, FLA
1st week of NOV:    SEMA

suburbanfireman

:o
Earlier posted quote - "I just knew it. I saw the car and instantly knew it was yours! Man thats awesome can't wait to see how you did."

Same here - I knew that was your car the instant I saw it in the commercial.  Your car is getting to be a legend.  You do know that you are in the May 07 issue of Mopar Muscle too?  Congrats - I looks like the long wrenching hours you put into building your car are paying off.  Now I understand why you were asking about switching to a NASCAR look in an earlier post. 

P.S. - Thanks for all the info you have given me about your car - maybe I can call my 68 Mr. Happy when it is done.   ;D
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"

Hemidoug

Mike,
IMHO, you REALLY need to make time for Carlisle. You don't know what you are missing. I didn't see Englishtown listed either........
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

DC_1

Hey Mike, You should get some magnet decals made up to replicate what they plastered on your car for the show. I mean don't get me wrong your car is beautiful the way it is but for the casual observer they may not recognize your car at some of the events. Who knows maybe you can pick up a little endorsement money from the sponsors for the extra advertising you will be doing.

Just a thought.....

NYCMille

I'll probably go to Carlisle but I just won't have the Charger with me and it will mostly likely be only for a day. As for Englishtown - Doug, if you want to go just let me know and I'll meet up with you as E-town is only about an hour from me.

And the stickers... I already have another full set... just haven't put them on yet. :devil:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

THE COLONEL

I saw the preview for tonights show.  Looks good. :icon_smile_cool:  Where at in Pittsburgh are you going to be?
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Hemidoug

Quote from: NYCMille on March 20, 2007, 12:54:42 PM
I'll probably go to Carlisle but I just won't have the Charger with me and it will mostly likely be only for a day. As for Englishtown - Doug, if you want to go just let me know and I'll meet up with you as E-town is only about an hour from me.

And the stickers... I already have another full set... just haven't put them on yet. :devil:

Mike,
I go every year, both days. If you want to meet up just let me know! Chris and some of the other guys from our neck of the woods go every year. I'm game!!!

PS...If you need somewhere to stay at Carlisle, you can stay with me at a campsite we go to every year....
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Recharger

Quote from: NYCMille on March 20, 2007, 10:56:29 AM
...would just be too exorbinant right now with all the money I just sunk into the Charger as a result of the show I just can't swing it....

So...you trying to tell us you us you didn't win the $200K?   :scratchchin:   :icon_smile_wink:

Can't wait to see the 68 in the challenge tonight....keep it up!  :2thumbs:

68chrgrwife

ok ya'll east coasters just remember tonight that us west coasters are three hrs behind...don't spoil anything for us........I don't want to have to ignore the forum tonight because you east coast guys spoil it for us
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

defiance

Actually, I bet the contract states that no payout will occur until after the final episode airs - otherwise it would be WAY to easy for the public to figure out who won! :)

NYCMille

Shakey

Quote from: defiance on March 20, 2007, 04:47:52 PM
Actually, I bet the contract states that no payout will occur until after the final episode airs - otherwise it would be WAY to easy for the public to figure out who won! :)

I'm sure if we saw a picture of Mike wearing his new fur coat, his custom made Italian loafers and his $800.00 USD custom tailored shirt, it would be a dead giveaway!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: NYCMille on March 20, 2007, 12:54:42 PM

You need to give Ed a call back. Trust me on this. ;) Sent me a PM I'll explain.

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln