News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I thought I heard too, that the Mustang even had manual steering. That would be a bitch in the tight cornering. :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bordin34

The mustang looked like a pain to drive. Everytime they saw another car they complained that they dont have PS. Looked real nice though. Are you still in contact with anybody on the show?

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

NYCMille

TruckDriver

Quote from: NYCMille on March 15, 2007, 02:44:33 PM
Yep, all of them - great bunch of people.

Well, it's understandable that you still would be in touch with the blonde ;) :D :nana: The Mexican team you guys worked with seem pretty cool.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Hemidoug

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 15, 2007, 12:10:58 PM
I thought I heard too, that the Mustang even had manual steering. That would be a bitch in the tight cornering. :rotz:

Seemed more like whinning to me. I have manual steering in both of my Chargers. I have no problems and they are much heaver then a rustang. Both handle great and are easy to steer once you are moving. I think they need to grow a set.....
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Steve P.

Damn it man... I haven't been on the site much lately and totally missed this until tonight. Of course I was reading all of this while IT WAS ON TV...................   :flame:  Well I did find it on Sat. morning from 11:00 - 12:00. I have allready set the reminder for it. I just hope I remember to turn on the TV..

Sounds like you're doing great Mike. I know it's done, but not for us..  ;)   

Hell, I guess I'm going to have to look for it on the web....    :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

I tried looking up Bullrun on iTunes and got a show called 'The Bullrun Ralley' that apparently was podcast in the summer of '06 and I don't see no black Charger so the new one must not be available yet. Is 'The Bullrun Ralley' the full name of the show?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 1 of 74 on March 15, 2007, 11:47:04 PM
I tried looking up Bullrun on iTunes and got a show called 'The Bullrun Ralley' that apparently was podcast in the summer of '06 and I don't see no black Charger so the new one must not be available yet. Is 'The Bullrun Ralley' the full name of the show?
Go to SpikeTV and then look for "Bullrun"

jasonfromIKILLYA

Check "Bullrun on spike" bro. 

The re-run was on tonight so I just got done watching.  Very interesting.  I was glad to see the girls go quickly.  I wasn't looking forward to listening to them for the whole show.  Swiping the maps was a sweet move.  The dude in the TA can DRIVE!  I was very impressed!  I hope some of the teams stop playing it so safe though.

I had one question, I'm a bit unclear on the rules.  If you break the law but don't get caught, do you get in trouble?   :devil:
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Chad L. Magee

It was on SpikeTV an hour ago.  I watched it and it was good, much better than I orginally thought.  I liked the light bulb drag race challenge that they set up.  NYCMille did a great job representing the Charger crowd.......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Ponch ®

So I'm watching Bullrun right now (not having seen this thread before) and I see that Charger...right away it looked familiar so I had to come check if there was anything about it on here and lo and behold....

Kick ass Mike!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

greatwn73

Saw it last night and probably is one of the better reality shows, great job Mike

NYCMille

Thanks for all the feedback Guys -

When we first started it was definitely hard to find your "grove" so to speak, which is what the production company is counting on, you have to get an idea of how the game is played with both the production department, the other contestants and how far you can actually push it on the road. I can tell you though the longer a contestant is on the show the more unihibited they become, both with their driving and their manorisms.

Next episode on Tuesday will be VERY good... you will see the Charger going BALLS OUT in a challenge so be ready for that. When you see what we had to do I think everyone is going to be like... "You did WHAT!?!"... it is pretty crazy.

If you missed any episodes you can go to the Spike TV website http://www.spiketv.com to see some behind the seens footage as well as the entire first episode without commercials - just make sure you have a fast connection.

Also, you can go to the BULLRUN website http://www.bullrun.com and register your car, upload pics, movies and text. It's pretty cool.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Mike, next time you see Goldberg, get him to register his 69 Hemi Charger!  :wave:

I like his interview video on that Bullrun.com site....  "F**K  you its MINE!"   Classic!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TruckDriver

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 16, 2007, 09:54:39 AM
Mike, next time you see Goldberg, get him to register his 69 Hemi Charger!  :wave:

I like his interview video on that Bullrun.com site....  "F**K  you its MINE!"   Classic!

Hell, tell him about this site too! It would be way cool to have more celebrities here :yesnod:
PETE

Charger_Fan

How many episodes are there? I looked on the Bullrun site & didn't see it, maybe I'm blind. :icon_smile_cool:

This race sounds like it's more fun than a guy should be allowed to have! ;D Congrats Mike. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

I watched it today on the internet. Great show but it sucked watching 3-4 seconds at a time with 2 second breaks.. :rotz:

So how are you and your partner going to split the coin?? ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

74Charger

I watched it last night on the internet.  It was great!  No commercials.  Will all the episodes be available on the internet?

Great move on the maps!!  Must have rubbed the other teams bad.  I am wondering if it will come back to haunt you in the end.  But I would have done the same thing.  Thats if I would have thought that quickly about it.  NOT!!!!  I cannot wait to see the next episodes of the show.  I was glued to it.  Waiting to see what transpired next.

74' Charger
03' 2500 4x4 CTD

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 16, 2007, 11:43:25 AM
How many episodes are there? I looked on the Bullrun site & didn't see it, maybe I'm blind. :icon_smile_cool:

This race sounds like it's more fun than a guy should be allowed to have! ;D Congrats Mike. :cheers:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

694spdRT

I was checking out the profiles on some of the other cars and it looks like there is some good competition. I didn't know a bone stock 289 Mustang did the 1/4 mile in 13.5 secs or the '57 Chevy with a small block would do 140mph though.  ;)

1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

skip68

I had been wanting to get cable t.v. here since our move, but never got around to it! Your show motived Skip68 to get it!  :punkrocka: Gets installed on Monday, so we missed the first episode! :'(  However, I was thrilled to find out it was on the web! My son and I watched it earlier! TOOOO FRICKEN COOL! Mr.Angry is such a beautiful car!  :bow: Can't wait till Chuck gets home from work to see it!  :yesnod: Best of luck you guys!!!

Mrs.Skip68
;)

P.S. I'm glad the chicks are gone too! Talk about sore losers! ::)  :rotz:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

So MR. ANGRY,, you will have to tell us all about the girls coming back to the camp to remove the camera's and mics.   I would have loved to be there for that.. :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Cool show! You guys didn't get much attention, but then maybe that's a good thing.