News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

I'm going to try to record it and if I am successful I'll send you the tape.  I'm having a rough time though, I think I need to have the vcr feeding through the tv but I have so much surround sound and stereo crap going through there I just don't know. Working on it though.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

DC_1

figures.....i have been looking forward to this for a month....now I am in a hotel in Philly that does offer SPIKE TV.

I hope someone records it and can burn me a DVD

mikepmcs

I got one of my vcr's working and my other vcr ate the tape so for sure (finger's crossed) I will have a copy for you Troy.  I hope I don't jinx myself here.  I don't know how to burn a dvd for you Sydmoe or I would do that too sorry.  I guess I could get another VCR and dub it to that one for you if you have a vcr.

Man I hope this works out but it looks good so far.

Troy, i'll Pm you tomorrow for your address so I can express it right out to you.

v/r
mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

I just saw a commercial for bull run and lots of Mr Angry in there inside the 30 second time-slot.  Must be a camera/film crew fav too. :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

DC_1

Hemidoug

Quote from: Sydmoe on March 13, 2007, 08:52:39 PM
if you can get me a VHS tape I can make DVD copies.
I just set up the VCR to tape it. If you want I can send you the tape (if it comes out OK).
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

DC_1

Of course I will apply for written consent before copying any show in part or in its entirety as required by law. :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

Thanks hemi for the help.  My other vcr is toast. 

v/r
Mike

THE CHARGER PUNK

its 7pm here in BC  and its just started THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!! :yesnod:

Brock Samson

"The competition pits 12 teams of ordinary, mostly likable characters in a variety of cool vehicles. About the only common denominator between the teams appears to be the inability to read a map or find road signs."

just your typical typical car guys eh, Mr Angry?..   :smilielol:

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/03/12/bullrun-debuts-on-spike-tv-tuesday-night-needs-more-driving-a/

mikepmcs

It's awesome.  Classic first move by a savvy NY'r.  Buy all the friggin' maps.  That's what the hell I'm talking about.....CLASSIC!!!!!! 

:METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

Khyron

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 13, 2007, 09:47:21 PM
It's awesome.  Classic first move by a savvy NY'r.  Buy all the friggin' maps.  That's what the hell I'm talking about.....CLASSIC!!!!!! 

I WAS ROLLING! :lol: :lol:

that was awsome, great first show, stay in the middle and blend in as much as possible! We're proud of you both! :2thumbs:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mikepmcs

I liked the way Bill handled the girls at the end glad to see them go but hated to see them leave or is that the other way around.  Anyway the crappy Navigator sister could have had me but after the way they handled the outcome, see ya....I ain't got time for whiners!!! You lost, deal with it.

:cheers: :METAL: :METAL:

round 2 here we go!!!!!

mikepmcs

Ok is this next show just a repeat or do I need to turn my tape off.  It seems to be on againbut I don't know.  Mikey where are you on this one, can I shut the tape off or what.

v/r
Mike

BB1

I was up in Whitefish as a conductor trainee, I remember that Depot well.
You sure drove far to do that race. I wished they'd filmed your Charger more, I bet those chicks where eyeing it.  ;D Hot Hot Hot.
Delete my profile

mikepmcs

I'm on it now but i'll watch it again just for kicks.  Man it's 2315 I should probably go to bed.  NOT!!!! I still have beer left :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 13, 2007, 09:47:21 PM

That was great. :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :punkrocka: Can't wait for the next show.

defiance

heheh - pretty cool buying up all the maps :P 

Still, I was kinda disappointed in the lack of screen time you guys got??  Maybe like 2-3 minutes all told...  I guess it just makes sense to focus on the leaders and losers, though, and you were kinda in the middle this first leg.  Or maybe it was just that you weren't doing anything STUPID like plugging a hole in your radiator with a farkin' TAMPON! :P

Looking forward to seeing more, quite enjoyable :D

GTX

Mr Angry is a purty car!  :2thumbs:

Those two girls (the cheerleader flag girls) looked nice too, can they speak?

Back N Black

Cool show I like it!, the first  two gals to leave seem to be sore losers.

General Ryan

Okay, I just got on here after a few weeks and I watched the show from watching the ads and saw the car and lisence plate, then fell outta my chair.
OMG, ITS MIKE and the Charger, FREAKIN AWESOME, gotta watch this series now.
Since we know whats in the car and what you've been doing to it, geez, I'd be saying you got real good odds of winning if you don't get lost or arrested for being too BALLS OUT!!!
Love the aspect, the fact that there is legal and route consequenses like the real "cannonball" should be, not a "made for TV" consequence, RIGHT????

I hope you ended up with the 200 grand in your hand.
You've made the Charger name Pround, your fellow Charger owners and fellow members proud, and its only episode 1. I luve it, saw the car on TV and yelled out, I know that guy, thats too kool.
Once again, F&*#@ I luv that car!!!!! :2thumbs:

Bluestar

I'm hoping the guys in Lambo blow up their transmission in episode 2.  They seem to be big time losers.

THE CHARGER PUNK

aint a cannonball race without the black 68 charger :icon_smile_big:, that 1 girl freaked when they were eliminated

OldGuy

Saw the episode tonight.  Car is looking great!! Too much play time for the Mustang, though.
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".