News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Lambos are great cars and all but not too practical for driving in rural America. They're just too low to the ground. If you hit a small animal with Mr. Angry the most you'd probably do is tear up your add-on air foil thingy and bend the valance a little but when you only have 4 or so inches of ground clearance it just doesn't work.

68chrgrwife

twenty minutes and I can watch the show Yeah BABY!!!!!  I am trying so hard not to read this thread.......
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Troy

Did anyone watch all the way through to the previews of next week? Mike (Trans Am) says "we picked up Ding and Dong - the Cutlass Boys". I'm still laughing... :D

Yeah, the guys in the Beemer really don't seem to know a lot about their car. At least the Lambo guys can diagnose a problem (they had a lot of experience at that). I thought it was funny that the Lambo owner was standing on the car last week and was complaining about the fragility of the carbon fiber this week. I remember in the 80s when Countachs had such thin skin that you could dent one by poking it with your finger. I guess all that performance comes at a price. The truck always comes in at the top because they probably don't have to stop for gas much - and they seem to be able to read a map. Stick it 10 mph above the speed limit, pick a good route, and get decent gas mileage and you can win practically anything but a Challenge. Gas stops easily take 10-15 minutes by the time you get off an exit, navigate to a station, fill up, navigate back to the main road, and accelerate back up to speed. I make better overall time in my diesel because I only stop every 400+ miles where my other cars only go around 240-270 on a tank. My bladder hates me when I do that!

Good job again Mike and Jim! I can't get enough of watching that car cruising down the road.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Awesome to see the Charger moving up the ranks!  I was begining to worry that you guys were going to be eliminated soon.  Were the mexicans holding you back that much? 

My picks for the next eliminations are in no particular order: Olds, BMW, Lotus, Chevy.  I think the Chevy will be out first unless one of those other cars has trouble.  The reason I pick Lotus is because those 2 are fighting like brothers.  I don't think they're gonna do so hot unless they start working together. 
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Troy on April 03, 2007, 11:43:09 PM
Did anyone watch all the way through to the previews of next week? Mike (Trans Am) says "we picked up Ding and Dong - the Cutlass Boys". I'm still laughing..

Troy

I watched and heard that, too. Great one liner. :smilielol:                                              Again, Mike and Jim another great show. Go Team Charger! Can't wait til next week. 

TruckDriver

Quote from: Troy on April 03, 2007, 11:43:09 PM
Did anyone watch all the way through to the previews of next week? Mike (Trans Am) says "we picked up Ding and Dong - the Cutlass Boys". I'm still laughing... :D

Good job again Mike and Jim! I can't get enough of watching that car cruising down the road.

Troy

I did, that was funny as hell. The Olds guys seem to be kicking it up a notch. I love BMWs, but they need to go too. I know how it is when your tired, but if you can't deal with each other, how the hell you expect to work together.

I thought the line the mexicans had after the first leg was done, when they came in last, was good. "were waiting for someone to push us in" :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BigJim

I really love those Mexicans....  They make me laugh but you have to hand it to Caesar for just laughing when Ralph gets them lost after the one guy tells them to "go straight and you can't miss the on ramp."  5 turns later and they are asking for directions.  It's hysterical. :hah:

Mike,  we didn't have any 1-liners this week!!  Something wrong in the universe my friend.  And yes, my wife was a little annoyed when I hugged the Flag Girl and than gave the smile... That's gonna cost me almost as much as the Lambo guy is gonna spend fixing his car.
Big Jim

68chrgrwife

dude, did anyone see the preview for redline????  Man those chicks are HOT!!!!!  And them cars are smokin'
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

68chrgrwife

n Mike's "I think we will go with the MEXI-Can's" Was a pretty good line.....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

71ChallengeHer

68chrgrwife

i love it when the mexicans say "we're lost, AGAIN....Mikey, Jim Where are you guys?"  Dude like you're just hangin around waiting for them to catch up...hahahaha
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

68chrgrwife

man, Mike you really didn't like the bmw guys huh...boxing them in and not letting them pass in the beginning?  What was your reasoning behind that one? 
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

LL1 1967 Coronet

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 04, 2007, 12:24:49 AM
dude, did anyone see the preview for redline????  Man those chicks are HOT!!!!!  And them cars are smokin'

Maybe its just me :yesnod:... but does anyone else think its WAY COOL when 68chargerwife talks about chicks as "being hot" :flame:  She's got it going on!!    :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

Forza

The70RT

I think the mexicans are done next.....but on the next episode previews the Honda boys had a prob? So?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NYCMille

You never know who's going to be out the next episode... that the beauty of this show. Honestly, anything can happen, and for the most part did to people whom you'd least expect it too. And Jim... yea, I thought you may have gotten in a bit of trouble for that one... hope I didn't throw too much fuel on the fire (but I have a feeling I did)...  :yesnod:

Bluestar

The way it was cut together it looked like the Mexicans were still in S.F. when everyone else was almost halfway to Reno :)

Did anyone want you to recreate Bullit while you were in S.F with the 68? :)

volk68

Mike and Jim,

What amazes me is that the Lambo guys lasted as long as they did.  If their car hadn't had so many mechanical problems, I really think they had a great chance at winning.  I didn't like them much, but they were ruthless and treated it like they had nothing to lose.  That's a winning combination for a race.  I can't believe the Olds team and Chevy team are still in it...lucky as all get out.  It sounds like the Olds guys decided they wanted to gun for you after this last leg of the trip...jealous of the Charger maybe  :icon_smile_big:

Now, my standard couple of questions:

1.  In this week's show, you said "Come on overdrive...kick in!"...was the GV starting to act up, or were you just musing out loud waiting for it to shift?  Had you incurred any damage up to this point?

2.  Did you laugh as hard as I did when the BMW guys thought they blew their engine while showing off  :rofl:  They know nothing about their ride  :rotz:

3.  I know they use creative editing to build drama, but did the two guys in the Lotus hate each other or what?  They are so stereotypical of what I expect from owners of exotics.

4.  It appears you guys are still friends, so I assume your team didn't have much conflict?  What was your secret...a little mauling of a flag girl to relieve stress  :scratchchin:

LL1 1967 Coronet

I think the Flag Girls looked hotter than on previous episodes.  And they had more screen time.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: 

4forty

I kinda felt bad for the Beemer guys...did something like that in the highschool parking lot a long while ago, VERY embarrassing!! at least it shut itself down with no damage, wish I was so lucky.

GO MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYCMille

Hey Volk-

Ok, questions:

- The OD: the GV unit some pretty heavy gear lube and it had to really heat up a bit before it will shift properly, usually takes about 2-4 miles depending on the outside temp and how long the car was sitting - when left that morning it was pretty cold so I was just kinda' "willing" it to kick-in... the unit performer perfectly though the entire show.

- The Beemer... yea, they came back and said: "we blew the motor"... I said: "did you hear it go BOOM?", they said no, and I said "get out the owners manual, it's a safety mechanism.." there was a little relief after that on their part. We had a good laugh at their expense though.

- Brian and Danny in the Lotus are actually great friends - I actually had no idea that they fought like that until last night... it was like watching 2 old ladies... pretty funny stuff.

- As for me and Jim, we've been friends going on 20 years and honestly, we're like brothers... we know eachother really well and know we do best when we just don't take ourselves too seriously - honestly all we did in that car was joke around, sing and crack eachother up, we had a great time.

jasonfromIKILLYA

I know they can't show it on TV, but those mexicans HAD to be stoned.
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

LL1 1967 Coronet

TruckDriver

:puke: :flush:

Another movie I could care less about. Come onnnnnn. A car flipping through the air like that end over end :smilielol:

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 04, 2007, 06:31:57 AM

Maybe its just me :yesnod:... but does anyone else think its WAY COOL when 68chargerwife talks about chicks as "being hot" :flame:  She's got it going on!!    :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

My girlfriend talks like that because she is bi-sexual. Soooooo........ :scratchchin:

Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on April 04, 2007, 11:37:34 AM

Probably was the exhaust fumes getting to them. I don't think those masks will filter it out to much. Their more for removing particles out of the air.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

DC_1

Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on April 04, 2007, 11:37:34 AM

Hahaha...I never thought of that.
It would be hilarious if they cut to the inside camera car and there they were toking one back.