News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

QuoteEnough of this nonsense.  The most important question of this series is "did Mike get to bang the girl in the Trans Am?"

Easy with comments... first off I am happily married man, second, Morgan, who owns the Trans Am is an absolute sweetheart. She was one the only girls on the show and we ALL treated her as if she was our little sister and aside from that she could REALLY drive. Mike, her Dad who is also a great guy really taught her the in's and out's of the T/A and she had no worries when it came to slamming it to the floorboards. She's top notch in my book.

I have a question for everyone, has anyone seen the previews for Tues. show? Someone said in the preview I was pissed about something and for the life of me I have no idea what it was. ???

Dave22443

I only saw the preview once.  Only thing I remember about you maybe being considered pissed is it looked like you were fussing about the mountain curves?

I didn't think anything of it though as it just appeared to me that you were pushing the limits of the car a bit?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

71ChallengeHer

HITMAN 149

ahhh-haaaaa....

"Thanks guys... really appreciate all the comments... also, if you thought these pics came out ok, just wait one month and EVERYONE will see more of this car then they ever thought possible..." 
-from mike on 2-12-07 on his mr angry in NYC pic's post.

now we all know what he was talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yesnod:

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

71ChallengeHer

When Goldberg was at Carlisle , his baby was 8 weeks old. So, I'm thinking this was shot mid Oct. - mid Nov. Somewhere around there.

mikepmcs

Quote from: NYCMille on March 24, 2007, 03:21:59 PM

I have a question for everyone, has anyone seen the previews for Tues. show? Someone said in the preview I was pissed about something and for the life of me I have no idea what it was. ???

Mike,
Haven't seen the preview for Tuesday's show but In all the previews I've seen so far, there is a quick clip of someone throwing his helmet on the ground but I can't make out who it is.  Maybe that was the one? :shruggy:
Come on, an Italian getting angry at some point, never happen.  :icon_smile_big: :moon:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Arigmaster

Could have been mistaken identity Mike,

The preview flashed so quick I couldn't tell who it was. It looked like someone who was either pissed (threw a crash helmet or something) or, they could have been "Stoked" too, and it was just an exclaimation of excitment! (kind of like I nailed it!)

I think the producers throw stuff in there just to make you wanna watch to see if you really saw what you think you saw. Either way, I'll be watching again Tuesday... Go Team Charger!

HITMAN 149

funny.......cause the moment i saw that preview clip (even back when the post was first started and had the spike tv link on it)
i thought that was mike throwing his helmet!?!?!?!?!?
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

NYCMille

HITMAN 149

ruuut-roooh!!!!!!!!!
hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????
GOOD or bad!?!?!?!? ::)
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

mikepmcs

Sweet, at least we know he's human now. :icon_smile_big:

Hope you cracked it.  I've done the same thing myself, but now I choose not to wear a helmet.  From now on I'll just smack my head on the ground. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

squeakfinder

:shruggy:  I guess I arrived late. I finally understand Mikes avatar. :drunk:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

squeakfinder

OK I understood that one wright way. I must be getting better at this. ::)
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

charger_lady

Thanks Mike :)
My boys (ok, me too) sat and watched Bullrun today.
Could you check your backseat, I swear my 2 boys think they are right there with you.
They were literally talking to you. It was funny. Telling you where other racers are,where to turn.
So, they asked me to tell you "Good Luck"  :icon_smile_wink:

bull

Quote from: NYCMille on March 24, 2007, 03:21:59 PM
QuoteEnough of this nonsense.  The most important question of this series is "did Mike get to bang the girl in the Trans Am?"

Easy with comments... first off I am happily married man, second, Morgan, who owns the Trans Am is an absolute sweetheart. She was one the only girls on the show and we ALL treated her as if she was our little sister and aside from that she could REALLY drive. Mike, her Dad who is also a great guy really taught her the in's and out's of the T/A and she had no worries when it came to slamming it to the floorboards. She's top notch in my book.

Yea, as mentioned previously I saw a clip of what looks like you slamming a helmet down onto the ground and yelling "G#@ Dammit!" or maybe just "dammit" and it looked like you outside the driver's side of Mr. Angry. I was kind of expecting to see it in the last episode, possibly in response to a poor performance in the school bus challenge but when you did well I figured the incident must be from an upcoming episode. Or maybe it was something they use only for previews. Whatever it was it had to be during or after a challenge because that's the only time you guys have helmets, right?

bull

I just saw it again and thanks to my slow connection speed it just happened to pause itself when I saw your face and the helmet being raised right next to your '68. It's in the clips at the start of every episode almost at the end, right after the scene of you in the bus challenge and the scene where Goldberg yells. My video stream stopped and it was Mike, plain as day. By the looks of it I'd say the helmet is no longer DOT approved. ;D

69bronzeT5

I finally caught an episode on Thursday night. It was great. Its one of my favorite shows and man that Charger is nice! Great driving man!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Paul G

I got in on this late! I got a PC hooked up at work on a T1 connection to watch the first two episodes. Go team Charger! You two guys are really playing it cool in the beginning. I'll bet that is a good thing. You guys are keeping it cool and watching everything play out staying in the middle of the pack.

I have been around since you first bought your Charger Mike. Those of us who have been here from the beginning remember your Charger from some of your first posts. It was an awesome looking car when you got it. You have made it work like it should. Very similar story with my 73. It looked great but didn't work worth a darn.

GO TEAM CHARGER!
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

bull

Mike, would your buddy Jim be interested in posting here? It would be cool to get his perspective too.

NYCMille

Amen to that brotha'...

Funny story, today was the first day it was really nice out here in NY. Generally, on a Sunday morning on the south shore of Long Island there is a larger gathering of cars (from 100-300 depending on the weather) from exotics to muscle to everything in between. Now I've been going there since I got the car and there are a lot of regulars that go down there, but when I went today it was like I was just going for the first time. People were coming up to me and asking about the show and the car, saying congradulations. Honestly, it was very strange, one gentleman who was a very nice gentleman even asked me to take a picture with his son (which of course I did). I was just a bit strange as I've had people look at the car before, but I've never had people actively seek me out. Everyone was also extremely polite and really interested in the show. It was cool, it also made me realize again why I love this hobby so much... it doesn't matter where you come from, what your ethnenticity is or how much money you make. The cars, regardless of what you own and or what shape they're in really break down all the barriers and introduce you to some of the nicest people around.

It was just cool morning...

Cheers guys and thanks for making this hobby so great. :2thumbs:

As for Jim posting here, he'll absolutely do so - although right now he's on his honeymoon in Italy... but as soon as he get back on Tues. I'll definitely have him chime in - he'll love it too... we just have to gang up on him and get him to buy a musclecar!

LL1 1967 Coronet

Mike, that sounded way to cool about your fans coming out to meet and great you.  Sounds like the Charger has achieved its own "celebrity status"...and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy to promote our hobby.

P.S.  Hey regarding your exhaust tips, are those the factory style rectangular type, or straight boloney sliced.  The last episode showed the rear end but I couldn't make out the tips. Just curious about the rear tires also, how do they look now  ;) ;) ;) ;) :icon_smile_question:

70charger_boy

Steve P.

Hey Mike, let me know if I can help out. He only lives about 15 miles South of me..  :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida