News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LL1 1967 Coronet

Mike,  Let us know about the tent situation....looks like Mr Angry slept better than you did!!   ;) :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

NYCMille

We actually did sleep in the tents, but only a few times and honestly, it wasn't that bad.

Steve P.

I am realllllly hoping for SPIKE to put out a full CD box set of this show including behind the scene shots.  :yesnod:

I have told everyone I know about the show and you being in it. Everyone is loving it..

I'll bet the show slot gets a better time soon. The ratings have to be huge..  With over 3600 people on here telling everyone they know to tune in, well,, it's got to help push their numbers.. I wish I could get it on demand..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

Definitely a must buy if it does come out on disk.  I know i'll own it.   :icon_smile_cool:

I'm looking for the next time episode #2 comes on so I can watch it again. :yesnod:

I know it's on spike.com but I like to watch it on the 64" TV with the surround fully blasted.
I do the same thing when Nascar comes on.  There will be no talking in my house while i'm watching it, I make sure of that. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

defiance

Yeah, it's really odd - my wife - who LOATHES reality TV and really doesn't like cars at all, is loving the show  ???  I don't like reality crap either (too much manufactured drama), but this is actually quite enjoyable. 

I figured I'd watch a couple of shows for the neat "hey, I kinda almost know that guy on a message board" factor, my wife would tolerate it, and then we'd both be over it by now.  Nope, loving it completely :D

68chrgrwife

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 21, 2007, 02:11:18 PM
Definitely a must buy if it does come out on disk.  I know i'll own it.   :icon_smile_cool:

I'm looking for the next time episode #2 comes on so I can watch it again. :yesnod:

I know it's on spike.com but I like to watch it on the 64" TV with the surround fully blasted.
I do the same thing when Nascar comes on.  There will be no talking in my house while i'm watching it, I make sure of that. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike

Saturday at like 10 or 11 am
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

ramit

My wife watched it with me last night and I think she actually likes it.  She laughs at me because I let out an evil laugh (giggle) every time mr. angry lights em' up.

Awesome job last night NYC mile!

Steve P.

I think the next showing is at 11:PM on Thursday. East coast time..

How much are those damn DIVO's anyway??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

defiance

Man - that auction - I'm at work and they've got some of ebay stuff blocked, so I can't see the picture, but several notes...
-First, the arrogance... wow.
-Second, $10,000 clutch?????
-Third, bumper, windshield and paint?  heh - I gotta see the pics :)

bull

How come everyone is getting on the Bremerton Ferry to go from Seattle to Portland? Didn't anyone just go straight down I-5 or did they make you go in on the ferry during the last leg? Some of these routes they give you are pretty screwy.

Charger74

Quote from: 1 of 74 on March 21, 2007, 02:40:28 PM
How come everyone is getting on the Bremerton Ferry to go from Seattle to Portland? Didn't anyone just go straight down I-5 or did they make you go in on the ferry during the last leg? Some of these routes they give you are pretty screwy.

At the beginning of the leg, Goldberg told them to go to the Bainbridge ferry.  Goes to show you how well the Olds crew listened....

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Quote from: Charger74 on March 21, 2007, 02:41:35 PM
Quote from: 1 of 74 on March 21, 2007, 02:40:28 PM

At the beginning of the leg, Goldberg told them to go to the Bainbridge ferry.  Goes to show you how well the Olds crew listened....

I'm just wondering why they're going from Bainbridge Island to Seattle and how they got on the island to begin with? Oh well. No biggie.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 4forty on March 21, 2007, 02:37:04 PM
Anyone see this yet??????......could this be the winning car?????   hhhmmmm?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini-Bullrun-Lamborghini_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6290QQitemZ220094655038QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Dude, I would be pissed, but it does state that they need a new bumper and windshield (AND I GUESS THE CLUTCH THING IS REAL THEY JUST REPLACED IT).  So maybe they are just trying to sell it now while they look good on the show, before the publice sees them get humiliated by LOSING!!!!!  Hey Mike did you sign the bumper?  It was too hard to see who did or not.  Some were easier than others.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

mikepmcs

here's a pic if it comes out this time.

LL1 1967 Coronet

The auction states....."Moving to my property in Washington so I hate to see it go but it won't work too well in the mud, and with three kids it's hard to make everyone happy.  So the Cayenne Turbo S will have to do".

If I had his money - - I'd BURN mine. What an absolute PRICK!

He even looks like a guy I would hate. Whatever he does for a living, I wish him only the worst. 

68chrgrwife

Quote from: ramit on March 21, 2007, 02:26:25 PM
My wife watched it with me last night and I think she actually likes it.  She laughs at me because I let out an evil laugh (giggle) every time mr. angry lights em' up.

Awesome job last night NYC mile!

I watch it and tape itfor hubby (they don't get it out there)  Iwas yelling at the tv so loud I woke up the kids  LOL.....  I was just shouting GO MIKE GO   KICK THEIR ASSES!!!!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

472 R/T SE

Great job REPRESENTING Mike.  You came right thru my stomping grounds and the track I race at and now you're @ Winchester Bay, where I crashed my Banshee in the sand dunes.  Talk about hitting close to home.  My wife and I sit up to the TV screen every week now, quality time you know.  ;)
I would imagine the other teams will think twice about having you guys challenge another car again.  I would think they're all pretty sure there would have been no way they could have cut the time you did edging out the Lotus and don't want to give you an advantage again. 

My neighbor is a racing instructor at PIR and he never mentioned anything about the Show.  I'll have to read him the riot act.

One of reasons the boys got pulled over down in Oregon was they were riding in the passing lane.  There's signs all over saying it's against the law.  Just one more reason to get pulled over.  A trooper asked the same questions to a couple white red necks (us) along Hwy. 38 to the coast so those other dudes are out to lunch.

I gotta agree with Curtis, some of the routes you guys are taking is whacked.

LL1 1967 Coronet

Hey everyone.....Send the Lambo guy a message through ebay.

694spdRT

I would guess they are sending them on routes that are designed to possibly get a few competitors lost or at least confused to make the show more interesting. I have been on the Hot Rod Power Tour and hundreds of miles on the interstate is not all that exciting. 
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

mustanghater

I think have a following for your car. I am thinking of painting my 1/18th  68 charger black with the red like yours and steal the rims off my funk master flew '69 charger so it looks like your car.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

bull

Quote from: defiance on March 21, 2007, 02:40:08 PM
Man - that auction - I'm at work and they've got some of ebay stuff blocked, so I can't see the picture, but several notes...
-First, the arrogance... wow.
-Second, $10,000 clutch?????
-Third, bumper, windshield and paint?  heh - I gotta see the pics :)

I could see a clutch costing big $$$ in a Lambo. The drive trains in those cars are literally buried in the middle of the body, next to impossible to get to. But, bad luck couldn't happen to a nicer pair of guys IMO.