News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from the article. "Mike Musto and his Charger became international celebrities on Spike TV , going toe- to- toe with Lambos, Porsches and all manner of fast machinery. How well did he do? Well, he's going back to do it again this year, if that tells you anything. And we can also tell you this, there are some guys out there with six figure exotic cars that saw a lot of the taillights of this old Dodge. "  So when Mike disappears for a month, we'll know where he's at/ :nana:

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Steve P.

Are you sure they weren't talking about the REAL Bull Run??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

Ghoste

I took it as meaning the real Bull Run but I'm kind of a low watt bulb so stuff like that goes by me pretty easy.  :shruggy:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Ghoste on September 11, 2007, 06:59:21 PM
I took it as meaning the real Bull Run but I'm kind of a low watt bulb so stuff like that goes by me pretty easy.  :shruggy:
I took it as Spike TV. Maybe a blonde moment. :rofl: But it would be cool to see Mike and Mr.Angry every Tuesday night again. Oh well, a girl can dream.

NYCMille

Honestly, I have no idea about season II. I know the production cost on the show was like double what they planned, but who knows? If they are doing it they haven't told any of the original cast about it....   :shruggy:

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

i wanna know if you plan any mods to bump up the engines Performance...

:popcrn:

NYCMille

The Daytona is coming along and it's going to be pretty hairy when it's done... like stop traffic, holy sh*t thats a wild looking car kinda' hairy...

As for the MR ANGRY - I actually have a track day this weekend up at Lime Rock Raceway with Skip Barber. I can't wait to take him for a little romp on the skidpad in the Charger as it should raise his eyebrows a little. As for power... do I need more power, absolutely. Problem is the 440 runs SOOOO good that I don't want to mess with it. Plus as it stands right now I can utilitize 100% of the cars power/ability at any given moment. We'll see what the winter brings though as another 100hp would be REALLY NICE!

Brock Samson

TUFCAT

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

71ChallengeHer

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

69bronzeT5

I searched through 30 pages of this thread to find the link for the free episodes. I found the link, clicked it only to find out Spike removed them :brickwall:. Id like to watch the series again but I dont really wanna spend $1.99 per episode. Id rather wait for the DVD series.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

chargerman68

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on February 06, 2008, 11:42:47 PM
I searched through 30 pages of this thread to find the link for the free episodes. I found the link, clicked it only to find out Spike removed them :brickwall:. Id like to watch the series again but I dont really wanna spend $1.99 per episode. Id rather wait for the DVD series.

yeah i thought it was the dvd series but its the download crap.....
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

71ChallengeHer

I can't find the DVD's either. It's the best I can do. :shruggy:  If you save the Pepsi lids that have codes on them you can get episodes free with points.

Steve P.

I would like to see a BEHIND THE SCENES  dvd. There was probably moles of unused tape that was never shown with loads of NOT MADE FOR TV take outs... 

How about the uncut look on the owner of the F-Trucks face when he blasted the concrete blocks??  :scared:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

Bullrun is on Spike TV tonight thru Friday , 2 episodes a night @ 2 and 3 am. Hopefully someone can record it. :2thumbs:

miller

Quote from: Steve P. on February 07, 2008, 12:14:56 AM
I would like to see a BEHIND THE SCENES  dvd. There was probably moles of unused tape that was never shown with loads of NOT MADE FOR TV take outs... 

How about the uncut look on the owner of the F-Trucks face when he blasted the concrete blocks??  :scared:

i would like for that too

also nice chemistry lingo there   :2thumbs:

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

69bronzeT5

YOU GUYS!!!!!

ON SPIKE TV, EVERY NIGHT. THEY ARE RE-SHOWING BULLRUN!!!!! 2 EPISODES A NIGHT! ITS FROM 11pm-1am here! IT WAS SOOO COOL WATCHING MIKE KICK THAT LOTUS' BUTT IN THE HANDLING CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

Just giving a heads up, its on again tonight

Last night was the first 2 episodes, tonight is the next 2 and so on
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on February 19, 2008, 11:38:37 PM
YOU GUYS!!!!!

ON SPIKE TV, EVERY NIGHT. THEY ARE RE-SHOWING BULLRUN!!!!! 2 EPISODES A NIGHT! ITS FROM 11pm-1am here! IT WAS SOOO COOL WATCHING MIKE KICK THAT LOTUS' BUTT IN THE HANDLING CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

Just giving a heads up, its on again tonight

Last night was the first 2 episodes, tonight is the next 2 and so on
Cody, LOOK UP.  :nana: