News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Quote from: HEMIMAN 94 on June 01, 2007, 04:14:24 PM

hey thats awsome bull run is awsome i was hoping you would win but you didnt you should have becuase you never talked slack you deserved to win the thing the trans am should have lost not won your charger is awsome realy cool

Read the label carefully, - - - and please....don't operate any heavy equipment   :scratchchin:

BrianShaughnessy

Well appparently this whole deal still isn't over yet with the Olds bros...
And I quote:
QuoteAll proceeds will be going towards rebuilding of the Hurst Olds for the ultimate grudge match against Team Trans Am and Team Charger

They're selling some engine stuff on ebay.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1975-Bullrun-Hurst-Olds-455-Carb-intake-heads-rockers_W0QQitemZ270124475958QQihZ017QQcategoryZ33617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

NYCMille

hmm... well, that's news to me.

And no, there will be NO grudge match against the Olds. that simply being said to sell the parts.

68chrgrwife

he is such an idiot to do something like that...Hey Mike I'd call him out on it on his myspace page!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

69bronzeT5

"All proceeds will be going towards rebuilding of the Hurst Olds for the ultimate grudge match against Team Trans Am and Team Charger."

:rotz: :icon_bs: :rotz:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

HITMAN 149

HAHAHAHA grudge match!!! hahaha like there would be any type of competition!! they are just jealous...that WE (all of us on DC.com) have MR. ANGRY!!!!!! and they have a no body wants one 75 olds?!?!?!
lLOL hmmmm..how much HP did he say it had this time?!?!? LOL
he looks like a TOOOOL posing like a bad rapper in that bullrun pic!!!!!!!
:devil:
go get em mike!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Rondo68

Quote from: autodynamics on March 31, 2007, 09:10:58 PM
my angry....and overchargd together

Great job Mr.Angry!!! You represented the Mopar enthusiasts with a ton of class and excitement! Well Done, Awesome car!!!

Can anyone tell me what wheels are on the 69' in this pic?

HITMAN 149

i beleieve they are BUDNIK wheels if i remember correctley
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Rondo68

Thanks Hitman. They look like Budnik Fontanas. Are they a popular brand?

autodynamics

Rolling_Thunder

yep - Budnik is a well known wheel maker...     stationed out here in Huntington Beach, CA...            I believe autodynamics is running 18x8 and 18x10...      no idea on tire sizes though
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Dave22443

What really gets me is that Andre even put that in there.  I could almost understand him saying Team Trans-Am, but Team Charger?  Technically speaking, he already beat Team Charger in the competition.  Therefore he should have nothing else to prove.  But now its obvious that even he knows Mike would have kicked his ass in a fair fight. (In or out of the car)

Andre reminds me of the schoolyard bully.  He talks a lot of smack and acts tough enough.  But in reality, he's shaking in his brown pointy boots.  He's an idiot in his own life and a pathetic fool to the rest of us.  Mike would do well to ignore this marginalized waist of human flesh who talks and defecates from the same orifice. 

Andre knows he got his ass kicked.  So he throws $$$ at the problem.  Then he'll come around and get his ass kicked again.  Then he'll throw more $$$ at the problem.  Eventually he'll get to a point where he can finally beat Mike and the Charger in one specific type of race, but he'll find that when he gets to that point, he'll have a '75 Olds that nobody wants, and he can no longer drive.  But that will be OKAY with Andre, because in his little mind, he will finally have the satisfaction of knowing that he finally beat the Charger.

But don't worry.  His victory will be short lived.  Because nothing really beats a black on black '68 Charger   :nana:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

70charger_boy

Quote from: Dave22443 on June 04, 2007, 08:43:35 PM
What really gets me is that Andre even put that in there.  I could almost understand him saying Team Trans-Am, but Team Charger?  Technically speaking, he already beat Team Charger in the competition.  Therefore he should have nothing else to prove.  But now its obvious that even he knows Mike would have kicked his ass in a fair fight. (In or out of the car)

Andre reminds me of the schoolyard bully.  He talks a lot of smack and acts tough enough.  But in reality, he's shaking in his brown pointy boots.  He's an idiot in his own life and a pathetic fool to the rest of us.  Mike would do well to ignore this marginalized waist of human flesh who talks and defecates from the same orifice. 

Andre knows he got his ass kicked.  So he throws $$$ at the problem.  Then he'll come around and get his ass kicked again.  Then he'll throw more $$$ at the problem.  Eventually he'll get to a point where he can finally beat Mike and the Charger in one specific type of race, but he'll find that when he gets to that point, he'll have a '75 Olds that nobody wants, and he can no longer drive.  But that will be OKAY with Andre, because in his little mind, he will finally have the satisfaction of knowing that he finally beat the Charger.

But don't worry.  His victory will be short lived.  Because nothing really beats a black on black '68 Charger   :nana:

don't hold back..let it all out...

T16

Just watched an episode of BullRun on Swedish Television.. great entertainment  :woohoo:

autodynamics

Ghoste

I missed the post about Swedish tv.  That's pretty cool if it's getting international syndication.  :yesnod:

NYCMille

Hansson

I saw it on Swedish TV to. Didnt like the Olds brothers.
Must say that you have a very nice car, like the splitter under the front valance.

/Hansson
Sweden. Karlstad

HITMAN 149

hot shit.... how long has the show been over... and the thread is STILL alive N kickin!!!!!!!! LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

71ChallengeHer

Shelby and I are waiting for season 2  :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: Tuesday just aren't the same anymore.

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Steve P. on September 11, 2007, 03:02:56 PM
Has there been any mention of a second season??  :shruggy:
Yep, In the Aug issue of MCG. It mentions that Mike is gonna do it again this year. :shruggy:

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL