News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

I made everyone at the club today watch the Bullrun Marathon. :D It's great when the bartender has control of all the TV's :devil:

Steve P.

Hahahahaha....   

I guess I will watch the Spike show tonight. I can't get my wife to SHOOT ME....   :2guns:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Steve P.

WHERE DID THE BOZO BROTHERS GET GAS TO START THE RALLEY TODAY?? That ain't right..... :flame:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Steve P.

OLDS...................    CRASH..................................................
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

pettyfan43

Speakin as someone who drives a full size four door truck everyday..... that was IMPRESSIVE! He coulda used my HEMI power though!

Rack

They shouldn't of had a challenge for the last stage. It gives the WORST team a chance at actually winning the race.

I think the best three teams should be the last three teams in the race, and that clearly isn't the case (olds has no business being there).

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

resq302

I can't believe that the olds bros won the challenge.  No brakes my arse!!!!! :RantExplode:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Rack

Not even gonna watch the rest. The only two teams that could of made the ending interesting were the Ford and TA teams. Ford no longer has a chance and we all know the Marios are too stupid to win.

TA team wins it.

BlueSS454

Tom Rightler

Mean 318

IMO F150 has about no chance, but it is still anyones game

Brock Samson

i gotta full Dos Pollo Enchalada Dinner,.. a half gallon of rocky Road,.. a gallon of punch,.. and I'm diggin it..  :yesnod:

defiance

Twice now I've noticed what looks like the charger's headlights up behind/beside the T/A.  Were they running with them on that last leg?  I know mike's not here to answer, but if anybody happens to chat with mike,.. ? 

Mean 318

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

resq302

Thank god for small miracles.  Looks like KARMA came back and bit the olds bros in the ASS! :icon_smile_big:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

NHCharger

Team T/A deserved it, they were the most consistant team through out the rally.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TUFCAT