News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mean 318

GOOD LUCK IN THE REAL BULL RUN THIS WEEKEND!!!!! Stop in to ND and pick me up! I will help pay for gas  ;D

Steve P.

Are you kidding.. That made for great TV..  That spike helped Spikes numbers go up...

I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hope they put the (after run) in the last show or at least in the DVD pack..

Could the boogers, I mean brothers have felt any more like shit after that??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Rack

Quote from: Ponch ® on May 09, 2007, 02:45:01 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on May 09, 2007, 02:23:23 PM
  That spike helped Spikes numbers go up...

U think it'll spike ratings?

I think Spike will be so excited about the spike in ratings due to the helmet spike that they'll actually go out and buy a football and spike it in celebration.

No? Too much?

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Steve P. on May 09, 2007, 02:23:23 PM

Could the boogers, I mean brothers have felt any more like shit after that??

If you go find Mike's cardomain blog video and check out the comments from the mapematically challenged one...  well  ::)    It's even worse on their myspace team olds blogs.  :down:

Thanks Mike for being a good sport about it and showing some class.     You represent well  :icon_smile_cool:   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Charger_Fan

I can't wait for the DVD!! Good luck & have fun on this next Bullrun, Mike! :thumbs:

I just thought I'd say that I'm living vicariously through you during these events...as are most of us, I'm guessing. :coolgleamA:

GO TEAM CHARGER!!! :boogie:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

Well, it's like Mike said, it's all about the money. What it is, it is..  Doesn't make me think ANY better of those little dirt bags..   F-150 KNEW if the Charger was allowed to make another run that the Charger would spank them and THEY had enough class and sportsmanship to make and push the offer.... 

I really hope SPIKE shows the ass kicking run and shows what it would have been...

Sorry guys, I just can't seem to lift my heart off the floor..  :icon_smile_sad:

I know it's becoming a dead horse, but,,, I KNOW I would NOT have shown all the class that Mike and Jim did with those piss ants..  Great job guys... Maybe you have shown me that I am a bit hot headed and can do better..   

Now where are those little greasy rats?? :flame:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

hey everyone, its shelby. i just wanted to let u know that mike will be texting my mom and i during the real bullrun so we'll keep u guys posted on how things are going.
ps. GOOD LUCK MIKE!!!

SeattleCharger

Just started watching new episode.  Awesome,  now they are showing Team Charger more, ha, you guys are funny. 

"They are a whole new kind of stupid"

Where do they get these Bull run girls?  dang!!! They are smokin' hot.   The blond chick with the dark eyes and eyebrows, my fav.

some pics-

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

:D

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Chris G.

Quote from: Steve P. on May 09, 2007, 03:02:40 PM
F-150 KNEW if the Charger was allowed to make another run that the Charger would spank them and THEY had enough class and sportsmanship to make and push the offer.... 

I don't know dude, that's not the version Team Olds is saying on their myspace blog. Not saying they are speaking the truth, but I'm just saying they saw it differently. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=152096184

TUFCAT

Thanks to Chris G for the link to the Olds brothers My Space site...I was utterly UNimpressed [/color] by their insane ramblings.....

- - Karma my ASS!!

Click at your own risk......in the words of George Costanza's Dad - - SERENITY NOW!   

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=152096184&MyToken=c3e753aa-003d-4a52-af53-e8cafef6a060ML

bordin34

Good Job guys. I thought that T/A was gonna give you the time bonus.
Does the "real" bullrun go through Mahwah,NJ on Rt.17.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Bluestar

This is interesting from the Olds guys blog.

Not to mention at the wall challenge Mike pleaded with us not to throw him into a challenge that could damage his car and in return he promised he would not dick us over as well....we agreed and upheld our promise only to be back stabbed once again by that pant shitting Jim (my brother should have kicked his little girly ass), when he threw us as a sacraficial lamb to the Lotus knowing full well that we had no brakes almost from day one of the rally!!!

I seem to recall the Charger did the wall challenge.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

pettyfan43

unless he's talking about the glass wall challenge but that was well before they were in first right?

Anyway the guys are morons, they are just little twirps.

No matter what, they are never wrong and everybody has done them wrong and stabbed them in the back. Screw em! Damn whiners! 

jasonfromIKILLYA

Well done guys.  You did us and mother mopar proud.

now what was I saying about the butterfly effect.........
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

dodgecharger-fan

DAMN! I wish I was still stuck in the hotel with no SpikeTV.....

I just watched last night's episode on the DVR..

Great run Mike and Jim! I'm truly sad that it's over, but it was a blast while it lasted. Thanks very much for the exciting entertainment.

I had a feeling throughout the show that it was going to turn out bad, but I was holding out for a last minute twist and see you guys win by mere seconds...

Mike, your last post up there has inspired me to get off my ass and get my project going again. Thanks for that.

Best of luck this weekend. I'm tempted to run up to Montreal just to try and spot you guys out in the wild... I would love it even more if the course brings you down my way - through Niagara Falls - instead of straight down into the U.S. right away.

Steve P.

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on May 09, 2007, 07:22:34 PM

- through Niagara Falls -

Niagara Falls.     Slowly we turn.     Step by step.   Inch by inch...     

Sorry. Every time I hear Niagara Falls I remember the Stooges doing that bit...  :rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

Ok. So I read the BLURB that MR. GREASE SPOT wrote. I notice he DID NOT mention that Mike and his old pile of leaf springs SPANKED HIS ASS in the garage slalom..... How about a heads up drag race Mr. Slick. 1/4, 1/2.. How about a full mile.. Do you think your GUTLESS would hold together for a mile?? I'm thinking,,,,, NO....  :hah: :hah: :hah:  Matter of fact, I'll do pink slips with you in a V-6 Olds. Your choice. 1/4, 1/2 or full mile.. I'll even leave the A/C on.. Of course I'll need it waiting for your DADDY to sign it over..  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  And don't worry. I'll leave my lights on so you can follow me and not get lost....   :hah: :hah: :rofl: :rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Steve P. on May 09, 2007, 07:44:09 PM
Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on May 09, 2007, 07:22:34 PM

- through Niagara Falls -

Niagara Falls.     Slowly we turn.     Step by step.   Inch by inch...     

Sorry. Every time I hear Niagara Falls I remember the Stooges doing that bit...  :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ9lQe2YoBs

:D

70kracken

i thought about last nights episode all day, it feels like there was a death in the family.  i still don't really believe (or wanna believe) that happend
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Steve P.

Same here.. Although I'm sure most of you couldn't tell....  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dave22443

I watched Mikes YouTube clip, and then watched Morgans.  She speaks very highly of Mike and Jim and explains that they thought Mike and Jim were not going for the bonus, which is why they felt that they had too (to keep Olds from getting it).

Mike, you and Jim have nothing to be ashamed of.  You represented us all with dignity and you deserve the warm welcome you have recieved here.  As for Team Olds, they showed no class then, and in their blogs now, they still show no class.  You would do well to distance yourself from those two clowns.

Like you and some of the others, I do not hold their decision not to let you run again against them.  In reality, they had no choice.  If they had let you run, they knew you would beat them.  But even if they had, it would have most likely been the truck going home, not the Olds.  Hats off the Jason for being a stand up guy.  And while I'm at it, hats off the Olds passenger for keeping his mouth shut during the whole affair.  In the end, he looked like he honestly felt bad for you guys.  Even still, I can't tell you how badly I wanted to see their brakes fail and watch them crash hard into a concrete wall.  Those damn headlight bubbles are annoying!

Good luck next week, and I hope you pass through Virginia sometime during your next 4000 miles.  If you do, I hope you give me a shout (you have my number).  Even if you don't need the gas, I'd still love to come out on the road and escourt you through.  Don't worry, I won't hold you up like the Chevy guys did.  I've got a '68 Charger too  :D

:cheers:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Big Sugar

My first post on the Thread ,I gotta say that I enjoyed every minute of Bullrun so far, Too bad you got bumped out  . I'm anxious to see the final show, I'm routing for Team Trans Am  now, Just because they played a smart game.....And the Chick thingy too !!

Thanks Mike and Jim I had a Blast ! Watching the show and checking the DC updates,. Pure Fun !

Good Luck with the BIG Bull Run, I'll keep my Hopes up for yah !

Cheers and Thanks !

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b