News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave22443

Mike, sent you a PM about the tank of gas I promised!  :icon_smile_wink: 
Good luck in the real Bullrun!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Steve P.

Hey Mike, what did you end up with for a new car??  Sorry if you posted it and I missed it.. Too many pages now to go hunting that info..

For you Foldsmobilly guys....  :icon_smile_big:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=200105874856
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dodgecharger-fan

Stuck in a hotel with no Spike.....  *holds hands over ears* LA LA LA LA LA    Don't tell me what happens... LA LA LA LA

Oh wait.. this is a forum..... *holds hands over eyes*

How about a quick game of "Where am I" while we wait for Bullrun to start?

I say "quick" because this one should be a snap...

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

roger....no tell we got it.

I can't guess it cause i'm dumb.. but anyway I won't ruin it.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

greatwn73

Dave22443

I live in the country.  Our tree's aren't round and shiney like those in your picture.  Is there good fishing in that pond?  It looks kind'a small. :musik010:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dodgecharger-fan

*sigh* They have WTN, but not Spike.....

I hope the dvr at home doesn't screw up.... I should have set up the remote viewing before I left.. :brickwall:

Steve P.

Time to hit the bar.. Most bars have all the channels.. :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

73chgrSE

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: 73chgrSE on May 08, 2007, 08:49:17 PM
Looks like across the lake from Detroit to me.

It's a river at this point, but that's it. I'm in the chic and hip Wind Sore, I mean Windsor, ON...

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dave22443

Damn, its just getting started and I've already chewed off all my nails!   :popcrn:

- Abraham Lincoln

Khyron

BUAHAHHA! First great line!

"Put some more hair gel in that Olds's tank!" :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

pettyfan43

OK Mike, My wife and I are watching, We had Socks on a rooster covered and figured out the Chicken wing comment, But as she said, can you southernize "eating Butt Canyon"?

Never heard that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Oh yeah the Hair Gel thing was FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

mikes_classics_68

nothin like eatin ribs ant watchin charger footage :)  take it home mike! oh shit commercials over  gtg

Dave22443

Well, so far so good!  Now its challenge time.  Hope that helmet throw doesn't mean anything too bad  :popcrn:

- Abraham Lincoln

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Hemidoug

Man, that carb really bit you hard! Looks like your float level was off as well. At least we know why you did the helmet toss!!!! :brickwall: :flame: :RantExplode:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

mikes_classics_68

that was pretty dam nice of the f150 boys to offer you to run again. lets hope the marios don't act... well like the mario boys

Hemidoug

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

ChargerRT440

lol sweet there going to do it with no brakes. morons. oh well charger bys get it fixed and beat them good