News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettyfan43

Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on May 03, 2007, 05:40:10 PM
Quote from: ck1 on May 03, 2007, 04:54:41 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on May 03, 2007, 02:22:28 PM
I can answer that - -  No bunny's were hurt in the filming (that we know of) but one racoon did get killed by the Lambo... that was it (from what they showed us) oh, yeah a brick wall also got killed.... by two idiots in a Ford truck who thought they were tougher.
I think those cinder blocks weren't as solid as they should have been if they were real, they came apart to easy and powdery dust flew every where, kinda reminded me of the fake paver blocks the karate guys break.......................

I don't think so.  Cinder blocks are not made to be super strong.  They are made to distribute weight over a large area.  You can split one in half with a hammer very easily.  "putting a car on cinderblocks" is dangerous in fact.  they'll just crumble after a while.

:iagree:

They will crumble them pretty easily.

Rack

I can answer that - -  No bunny's were hurt in the filming (that we know of) but one racoon did get killed by the Lambo... that was it (from what they showed us) oh, yeah a brick wall also got killed.... by two idiots in a Ford truck who thought they were tougher.

Well considering what happened to the blocks (compared to what happened to the truck) I'd say the truck was tougher.  ;)

demented

Quote from: Troy on May 03, 2007, 05:38:34 PM
Quote from: bull on May 03, 2007, 05:32:17 PM
Quote from: demented on May 03, 2007, 05:21:30 PM
I don't know Bull.  From what I've been reading from Mike, the show producers were kind of scared of them.     They may not show it on the show's but I know I would love to see some of the behind the scene shots....

c'mon now.  I don't think Goldberg would let that happen.  Sheesh - you'd think M&J were Superman and Batman or sumpin' the way you folks go on and on.  6'3" and 230 ain't the biggest or baddest dog in the yard, plus it looks like they still have all their teeth and straight noses.  I know what that means and you should too.

I love it when the one-post wonders show up and start spouting off. Do you by chance drive a black and white Oldsmobile registered under your daddy's name?
San Francisco is a long way from NYC. ;)

one word,  Troy - PROXY

pettyfan43

Quote from: Rack on May 03, 2007, 07:26:41 PM

Well considering what happened to the blocks (compared to what happened to the truck) I'd say the truck was tougher.  ;)

The truck did come out on top in that exchange!

71ChallengeHer

$7000 worth of repairs to the Truck. Cost of cinder bricks?  :pity:

pettyfan43

Damage to F150 7 thousand dollars....

Cinder block wall 500 dollars..............

Looking like a moron for crashing a 35 thousand dollar truck into a cinder block wall.............. Priceless!

Somebody had to do it!  ;D ;D

70kracken

if i remember right, i thought i heard the punk driving the olds say that his hoopty had 600 horse.  anyone believe this?  i sure as hell don't.  it sounds like it has 7 horse  :icon_smile_big:
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

71ChallengeHer

this is shelby (jackie's 16 yr old daughter) well first off i would like to say congrats to mike and jim. i love watching the show and reading this thread except just one thing...
i do not like what ive been reading on here lately. i do not appreciate the foul language or rudeness of some of the members. mike takes time out of his day to respond to our questions when he doesnt have to... a thank u to him would be nice. have some respect. jim and mike are good role models and i personally look up to them, they do not deserve how a certain 2 people are treating them (you know who you are). so all i have to say is u should appreciate all they do for this thread and if u dont have anything nice to say to them, dont say it at all. thanks.
o and jim and mike i wish u luck in the real bullrun. :)

defiance

Dave22443

Well spoken Shelby, and I agree with you completely.  In my opinion, Mike and Jim have been done an excellent job of representing themselves and have nothing to be ashamed of.

And Mike, don't forget, I promised you a tank of gas when you run the real Bull Run.    :thumbs:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

pettyfan43

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 03, 2007, 09:16:22 PM
this is shelby (jackie's 16 yr old daughter) well first off i would like to say congrats to mike and jim. i love watching the show and reading this thread except just one thing...
i do not like what ive been reading on here lately. i do not appreciate the foul language or rudeness of some of the members. mike takes time out of his day to respond to our questions when he doesnt have to... a thank u to him would be nice. have some respect. jim and mike are good role models and i personally look up to them, they do not deserve how a certain 2 people are treating them (you know who you are). so all i have to say is u should appreciate all they do for this thread and if u dont have anything nice to say to them, dont say it at all. thanks.
o and jim and mike i wish u luck in the real bullrun. :)

Well Said Shelby. I agree, I hope nothing I have said has offended you, if so I sincerely apologize.

AS far as Mike and Jim,  I totally agree, them and the Mexican guys are the coolest ones, just because they never made anything personal. Have fun, race for the money and get it done!

jackel440

mike and jim are the coolest cats under pressure in my book.    :yesnod:
I would definatly like to say thanks for doing what you do for us hereby letting us in on the good stuff.
I wish i had known you were in indiana mike.That would have been cool to get a chance to meet you.where exactly did you go to here?
can't wait till next week .good luck to ya!!

NYCMille

Thanks for all the kind words guys... Listen there are people out there that will like us and as well as dislike us. I have no problem that as you can't please everyone. Jim and I went on this show for one main reason... it was a great opportunity for two good friends to have a once in a life time experience, which we did indeed have.

demented - no worries if your not happy with what you see, it doesn't change the fact we had a great time... btw, do you own a Charger? and BTW the stats are 6'4" 238, just so we're clear.

Shelby - thanks hun... again, we just went out and had a good time.

Ya' know we had no idea how we would be portrayed on camera. We didn't know if the producers would be kind to us or kill us in the editing room. All we knew was to be ourselves in the car and that is really what everyone has seen. Jim and I have know eachother for almost 20 years and when we get together we rehash the same ole' stories and good times from when we're kids. I don't know if that wasn't exciting enough for the editors or not, but in the end, that's what they got and thats what everyone sees... so far I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever with what I've seen and I am just really glad that everyone on this forum is enjoying the show as much as myself and Jim are.

Cheers guys (and gals) - Mike :drive:

71ChallengeHer

Mike, Thank you. Now you know why I'm so proud of Shelby. Not only is she beautiful, she's smart. And thanks for taking your time to talk with her. She really looks up to you and Jim. I hope someday you both can meet. By the why, she wants to go on Bullrun 2 with me and the Chally.

69bronzeT5

Defintley well spoken Shelby!!!! You should consider getting an account on here. :thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Steve P.

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 03, 2007, 11:02:38 PM
Mike, Thank you. Now you know why I'm so proud of Shelby. Not only is she beautiful, she's smart. And thanks for taking your time to talk with her. She really looks up to you and Jim. I hope someday you both can meet. By the why, she wants to go on Bullrun 2 with me and the Chally.

I know every time I see the TA team I think, (That should be me and either one of my daughters).. My older girl is a great driver with great skills. My younger daughter has no fear and has had some off road go-kart experience.. The first month she had her car I busted her drag racing..   How could I yell at her??  :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

HITMAN 149

cody tryin to move in on shelby!!! hahahaha!!! keep an eye :icon_smile_cool: on him JACKIE!!!!!! LOL

funny...why does dad alsop never let his wonderfull whinnnning daughter ever drive in the challenges??? hmmmmmmm???? I also can't stand that stupid look on her face all the damn time when ..there's a lil bit of conflict/resistance in her life!!! i'm gettin big time sick of her whinnnnnnnnning all the damn time!!! plus what was that crap about her saying to the cop i was only doing 5 miles over the speed limit???  1 mile over  OR 100 miles over is STILLLLL over!!!!! i would have loved to have been the one pulling her over!!!! i love it when people try & argue w/ me or rationalize why they are breaking the law!!! that cop was a lot nicer than i would of been w/ her lil arguing A$$....she would have def gotten a ticket!!!!!

GO TEAM CHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Steve P.

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on May 03, 2007, 11:48:01 PM
cody tryin to move in on shelby!!! hahahaha!!! keep an eye :icon_smile_cool: on him JACKIE!!!!!! LOL

funny...why does dad alsop never let his wonderfull whinnnning daughter ever drive in the challenges??? hmmmmmmm???? I also can't stand that stupid look on her face all the damn time when ..there's a lil bit of conflict/resistance in her life!!! i'm gettin big time sick of her whinnnnnnnnning all the damn time!!! plus what was that crap about her saying to the cop i was only doing 5 miles over the speed limit???  1 mile over  OR 100 miles over is STILLLLL over!!!!! i would have loved to have been the one pulling her over!!!! i love it when people try & argue w/ me or rationalize why they are breaking the law!!! that cop was a lot nicer than i would of been w/ her lil arguing A$$....she would have def gotten a ticket!!!!!

GO TEAM CHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Different strokes.. Ya know....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

HITMAN 149

hey steve...
OHHHHHHHHH trust me i know!!! i see it everyday!!!
:devil:
she's just getttin annoying!!! to me anyway!?!?!? my .02!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Steve P.

Just think how tired and nervous she is. In a race that is taking a month. Beating the crap out of HER car. Sleeping on a cot with a bunch of guys worrying that she might fart in her sleep..  :icon_smile_big:  Now she has to worry about cops too!!!   :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

jasonfromIKILLYA

"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Rack

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 03, 2007, 08:05:45 PM
$7000 worth of repairs to the Truck. Cost of cinder bricks?  :pity:

Not really fair... there was nothing left of the blocks to repair. ;)

QuoteDamage to F150 7 thousand dollars....

Cinder block wall 500 dollars..............

Looking like a moron for crashing a 35 thousand dollar truck into a cinder block wall.............. Priceless!

Entertainment to the view... irreplacable. :D

TUFCAT

Shelby, first of all your comments are always welcomed, :2thumbs: you have a great way of expressing yourself in a polite and concise manner  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: .  You also seem genuinly nice and well-rounded. Kudo's to Mom for raising such a sweet young lady  :angel: (she said she was proud - and I'm sure everyone on this board shares the shame view).  Plus your a Mopar kid, need I say more!  Maybe you should post a thread about your Super Coupe, I would certainly like to hear more from you  ;) 

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: what's this crap from demented all about..
i don't git it..  ???