News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"BULLRUN" Reality Show on SpikeTV - YEP, I'M ON IT!! (Video & PIC)

Started by NYCMille, February 15, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

I have nothing to say here... it's pretty cool though...

SeattleCharger

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 22, 2007, 09:02:50 PM
Quote from: Bones68charger on April 22, 2007, 06:49:46 PM

That Olds is a ugly damn car.

It might as well be a Cordoba. 

But it has like 800 hp I think they said once, or maybe they said 850, not sure, sometimes I think they say different numbers maybe,  ,    :D

jk

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

472 R/T SE

So I bee wonderin'... :scratchchin:  Mike and a couple other teams are competing in the "real" Bullrun.  Maybe the top three teams were given the opportunity to run it based on their finishes in the show instead of only the winner.  :scratchchin:

Lee01

Mike, may I suggest a new feature on your Charger?

Wouln't this help get thought some ''situation''? :smash:

;) j/k

Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

pettyfan43

Quote from: Lee01 on April 24, 2007, 02:29:38 PM
Mike, may I suggest a new feature on your Charger?

Wouln't this help get thought some ''situation''? :smash:

;) j/k

Mike, that could be just what you need!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't trying to get you to drop any hints or anything! just speculation on my part.

Lee01

Hey Mike,

Why did Golberg told the Ford guys ''Trust me, its gonna be fix, Trust me'' ????

Is this some kind of favor??  :RantExplode:

Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

pettyfan43

Mike said the producers guaranteed that the wall wouldn't hurt the cars. If they did that, they didn't have much choice.

Sorry, I stand corrected

From Jim's post on page 41

"And as for the last challenge...the stunt director told us that there was no way the "blocks" could hurt our cars.  So Mike offered to smash one into his $2 chin before we smashed them with our $18k paint job.  He did not accept the challenge....BITCH!!!"

Still I think it is only fair if they told them this, that after something like that, they make it good.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

pettyfan43

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

has it been 28 days of filming? because team Trans Am is ragging!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

red72chrgr

Two cars with headlight problems???? Give me a break! The 1st cop wanted to see the honey in the T/A and the 2nd wanted to see the Charger up close!!!
Nothing personal, just business

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

red72chrgr

Quote from: Khyron on April 24, 2007, 09:19:18 PM
maybe, but at least Mike stayed civil, the cop comment was not needed from whats her face. Not cool at all.
I agree. Hey Mike we wouldn't say that about a fellow Mopar man. Way to Go winning the challenge against the Ford!!!!

Khyron

opps, went to edit and deleted my first post :(, Thanks for quoting it, because it was a valid statement...

Hey Mike, who did you yell that you were going to kick their ass? :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

topduarte

ChargerRT440

lol no worries mike your representing us Mopar guys extremely well makes me proud!  ;D

topduarte

T/Ain 1st, charger in 2nd and F-150 in 3rd!!

Good job guys!!

Khyron

na na nana na na nana na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa goooooooooooooooooooood bye!

whoah!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that Olds chump didn't just call Jim out!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

red72chrgr

Way to go guys!!!! Did the Olds guy call you a d#@$head in the scenes for next week? Yeah no sh**! Sure sounded like it didn't it Khyron?

Bones68charger

Good show! Can't wait to see next week, sounds like those Olds guys have penis envy over the Charger! I wonder if they are the only ones who like 75 Olds Cutlass's?

ChargerRT440

oooo Do I see a fight brewing?! Can't wait man. Gotta love that your charger beat that lotus again.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Steve P.

What's this about BIG JIM being half a man??   :RantExplode:  THEM'S IS FIGHTIN WORDS.. :boxing_smiley:

Team Olds. fiiiiiiiiiinally came up with a good one liner.. (Are we still in the united states)??

Great job tonight guys.. Second place without a time bonus..  :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida