News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who's Best?

Started by chargercraig, February 14, 2007, 07:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargercraig

Whats the best sorce for restoration parts? i.e. paint gaskets, emblems, interior, ect... I'm down to three companies Paddock, Yearone, and Charger Specialties. :rotz:

Charger-Bodie

megaparts 608 452 2045 great service the best parts and they are true mopar people
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

71charger_fan

I've had excellent service from Harden's Muscle Car World. Did you eliminate them or were you unaware of them?

hemi-hampton

Get any paint gaskets from Detroit Muscle in Detroit (warren). LEON.

Ghoste

If you're talking price, you have to check with all of them.  Some parts will vary and sometimes not.  YO usually have the highest shipping charges but you should check that with all of them too.  OTOH,YO have an excellent return policy.

Stentboy

You may not be able to limit yourself to just 1 or 2 vendors. Here is a list of parts suppliers I have used in the last 2 weeks for my Charger and how I have graded each. The grades are primarily based on service, prompt and friendly, and ease of use. Price is also a factor.
1. YO B+
2. Frank Badalson A
3. RT Specialties B
4. Totally Auto C-
5. Herb's A
6. Dante A-
7. Performance Graphics A-
8. Jacks B+
9. Kruisen moon B
10. Paddock B-
11.Almost NOS ?, but usually A+

69CoronetRT

Try Board member Bill Alphin at A+M Automotive. All around great guy and knows his stuff.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on February 21, 2007, 10:55:44 PM
Try Board member Bill Alphin at A+M Automotive. All around great guy and knows his stuff.

:iagree:

http://amhightechauto.com/
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

41husk

I would try Hardens Muscle car world, if you do a big order and they have an item or two at a higher price than some one else they will price match.  I stay away from the Paddock because the rape you with shipping and handling.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up