News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Update pics (April 07)

Started by Pistolpete, February 13, 2007, 07:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakcharger440

Awesome! Gotta love 1970.  :icon_smile_big:

rt green

i see you got the black shot#40 option. rare.      LOVE THE COLOR!!!!!!!!
third string oil changer

Pistolpete

Ah yes the little known extremely rare (1 of 1) black shot # 40 option! makes this baby worth about a BAZILLION dollars at Barrett Jackson!! LOL LOL  :lolexplode:
was wondering when someone would pick that up.

oh and by the way - 1970??  :flame:

geez, everyone knows 1969 was the best ever!!!  :nutkick: :drive: :stirthepot: - hee hee

I'll post more update pics of my 1969 R/T 440 sixpack 4 spd - lol
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Pistolpete

New Update Pics
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Pistolpete

more pics
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Pistolpete

last one ..............unless anyone wants more abuse....lol ;D
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

tan top

man that is looking awesome  :scope: ......... :yesnod:    great job   :thumbs:   thanks for sharing the pictures ...
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Pistolpete

Thanks, I think she's gonna be a beauty when she's done.

Opinions please - I'm thinking of swapping out the silver headers for black (I forgot to specify black when I sent them out to be ceramic coated) - am I out of my mind or what??
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

mikepmcs

That car hurts my eyes... I love it !!!! :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

plum500

Abuse??!?!? Holy crap man, that's a work of art. :2thumbs:

Post em' if ya got em'.

Back N Black

Looka awesome!, your just moving right along there.Do you have Chip Foose's crew in the back working on it? :icon_smile_cool:

Hemidoug

That is one beautiful car!!! I think I just found the color I want for my 65! Can't WAIT to see it done..Good luck with it!!! (drool city!)
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

2fast4u

Pete!  If this is abuse seein' pics of your restoration. . . . . . .Then I believe I can take a whole lot more bud!   :D

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Charger-Bodie

looks like its coming together nicly more pics!!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Pistolpete

Thanks for the kind words guys, Here's a few more for now
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Charger_Fan

Man, that car's looking sweet! :drool5:

You've gotta do yourself a favor though...PITCH THAT FRAM!!! I'm sure you don't want to run the risk of possibly ruining your brand new engine because of a $2 filter, right?
More info on Fram garbage here; http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,16878.0.html

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charginglizard

Absolutely frickin georgeous!!!

That is going to be one beautiful car! :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

Mefirst

This just SUCKS! It struck me that my ride does not look any where near as good as that ride.. Im gonna go cry now..

/Tom

Gilbert Charger

I Love that COLOR That is an awesome car

Pistolpete

Thanks again for the Kudos gang,

I'm guessing another couple of weeks and she'll be at the trim shop for the interior to be installed - cant wait!! Anyone know where I can get the moulded plastic tailight cover that goes on the inside of the trunk??

BTW the FRAM filter is there just as a place holder, I have a a K&N waiting to be installed for the initial fire up!! So everyone relax.........Claudia is in good hands.

I'll keep posting as things progress

PP

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Pistolpete

hey gang, couple more pics....

The dash turned out even better than I hoped!!! Man am I getting excited again!!!
ps......the stock shifter is really kinda growing on me again, I already have the pistol grip ready to go though, oh well - worse problems to have I guess....? LOL

FYI looks we're starting her up next weekend!!!
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

Pistolpete

couple of notes for those of you interested

a 1969 2 spd. wiper motor does not work with a 6 pack set up - the air cleaner cover wont fit on beacause the wiper motor gets in the way, hence the 3 spd. motor you see in the pics.
I am planning on bracing the brake booster becasue she looks like she'll wobble like hell under "heavy driving conditions" not sure how we'll do it yet but seems like it might be worth it.

Does anyone know where I can get the correct paint for the tail panel in Canada? new "terrorism" laws make it very difficult to have spray paint shipped across the border.

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

DC_1

Wow!....looks awsome!

Guess I might see it in person if I time picking up my interior right. From what I recall you are having Diamond do your interior. I remember seeing your seats over there when I dropped mine off.

Pistolpete

Yeah! looks like we start her up next weekend and hopefully have her at Gary's the following weekend to start working on the interior! Swing by if you get a chance.
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

no318

What are the headers?  TTI?  Look like they fit well.