News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Dodge Demon kinda a mini viper...

Started by Brock Samson, February 12, 2007, 01:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlackDodge

At least they did'nt pin the Demon name on a mini-van, but I wish they would lose that crosshair grill!!!! It makes all their cars look to much alike.....Magnum...Charger...Avenger...Calibur............yawn.

:icon_smile_evil: (Demon)

BBD

skip68

I think they should pair up a designer that loves the original body lines with a designer that likes new lines and make it blend into something cool and marketable.   Just my  :Twocents:         Chuck.......................
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Pistolpete

For what its worth I think this thing looks great - aggressive, new age, looks fast - better than the other stuff I see out there (including the imports) ya know?

bottom line is we keep slagging the north american guys whenever they come out with something new and put a classic name badge on it because its not old school enough - hey guys I got news for you - we're the old school, and we're the worst of the bunch because we own and love classic muscle cars so we somehow ar experts on the subject, I dont blame the manufacturers for trying to capitalize on sentimental names as part of there marketing - hell if this thing wasn't called a Demon would we even be talking about it ?? This is the one area that the import guys cant go - "classic muscle" why not use every advantage they can?

Anyway, you really want your voice to be heard - buy or dont buy based on whether you like the vehicle or not, the manfacturers then either have to change the style or drop the product line to keep you happy - easy peasy.

just my .02 cents

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!