News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

exhaust manifolds

Started by srpntlair1, February 11, 2007, 03:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srpntlair1

I have 2 factory  manifolds one i believe is 383 car   casting 12-14-71    2951881-5
other is  10-29-68 or 69 can't tell   2951865-1 believe to be 68 charger on second one and think it's HP....can anyone confirm

Just 6T9 CHGR

2951865 is a LH 383-440 HP manifold for a 70-71 B or E body

Not sure on the first one.....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

mikepmcs

This link has a ton of casting numbers.

Is it possible the first one, that second 8 isn't a 6 cause they list a 1861 but no 1881.
anyways here's the link. Check it out.

http://www.mopar1.us/exhaust.html

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Chatt69chgr

That mopar1 link has a lot of good information.  Thanks Mikepmcs.

mikepmcs

:2thumbs:
Always glad to try to help and it makes me feel great when it works.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?