News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME??

Started by 1badbee, February 08, 2007, 08:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badbee

Hello to EVERYONE!!!

I am restoring a 70 Super Bee, and I need some detailed pics of the FINISHED engine bay to see exactly where everything goes I.E. wires,looms,clips,washer bottle,horn..ect..ect..
Would like front,and side shots if possible..
Im thinking that ANY 70 would do, my car has a Big-Block if that makes a difference
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!
And THANK YOU, Dodge Charger!!

mikepmcs

Here's a couple I found, hope they help a little

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

1badbee

mikepmcs,

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP SIR!!!
This HELPS TREMENDOUSLY!!!

mikepmcs

:2thumbs:

Go to google and when it comes up select images and then you might be able to find some more.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?