News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally, again, some progress on my hemi68..... more pics

Started by hemi68charger, February 06, 2007, 10:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthu®

She is looking absolutely great, that is one clean car :o Can't wait to see her in paint, but I bet you can't either. It's always nice to see the process on cars :2thumbs:

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

69_500

Any set dates on the paint Troy?

Looks like its definately progressing. One of these days you will have it done, and then you'll forget all about those wing cars.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on February 26, 2007, 06:49:36 PM
Any set dates on the paint Troy?

Looks like its definately progressing. One of these days you will have it done, and then you'll forget all about those wing cars.

Ya think?   :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Quote from: tan top on February 26, 2007, 06:34:30 PM
:scope:  looking real good  :yesnod: , how long before  paint  :popcrn:

Not sure, but it's getting further along than it has been going in the past... I'm starting to get pumped now........
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Hemidoug

It's getting there Troy!!!! I'll bet you can't wait to see it in color. Looks like he is almost done color blocking it. My 71 is just about where yours is right now. Any bets on who will see color on their car first?
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

hemi68charger

Quote from: Hemidoug on February 26, 2007, 07:58:40 PM
It's getting there Troy!!!! I'll bet you can't wait to see it in color. Looks like he is almost done color blocking it. My 71 is just about where yours is right now. Any bets on who will see color on their car first?

You've GOT to be kidding !!!!!  Yeahhhh, right..................  :icon_smile_big:
Troy

Hemidoug

Quote from: hemi68charger on February 26, 2007, 09:17:27 PM

You've GOT to be kidding !!!!!  Yeahhhh, right..................  :icon_smile_big:

How far away from paint is it?  It doesn't look that far away...What does you body guy say?
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

hemi68charger

Quote from: Hemidoug on February 26, 2007, 09:50:36 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on February 26, 2007, 09:17:27 PM

How far away from paint is it?  It doesn't look that far away...What does you body guy say?

What does Smitty say?........ Geeezzzz. He's the guy that's been on it for 5 years now..... He's got to be tired.....   :icon_smile_big:

Seriously, I don't even ask the question any more.... At the current rate, I would think in a few weeks. I was hoping it would be done before I deploy to Iraq, but I'm not holding my breath........ I'm pressing on with other stuff.... I've ordered the new front and rear seat covers, door panels and carpet set.......
Troy

bpj

Isn't there someting really SEXY about 68-70 Charger bodies on a rotisserie?
Sorta like a HOT chick in not-too-revealing lingerie!   :icon_smile_tongue:

keep at it Troy....

hemi68charger

Quote from: bpj on February 27, 2007, 10:14:33 AM
Isn't there someting really SEXY about 68-70 Charger bodies on a rotisserie?
Sorta like a HOT chick in not-too-revealing lingerie!   :icon_smile_tongue:

keep at it Troy....

Thanks...... I'll hopefully have her TOTALLY done by year's end.... Then, I'll either drive the heck out of her or use it for trading stock for a Daytona or nice Superbird......
Troy