News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nothing Important - As You Were

Started by Shakey, November 29, 2006, 06:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: moparsuebear on December 03, 2006, 12:31:58 AM
Any of you out there had to deal with your kids turning into adults? How do you handle the holidays and no toys??? It saddens me!!!
My way of dealing is to buy them car parts...for example, my daughter's getting new clear headlights for her Mustang this year. :icon_smile_big: My wife sez I'm nuts, but hey, it's stuff they can use. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

AKcharger

69_500

Like many threads on here beating a dead horse. JK

472 R/T SE

When my little girl sits on my lap to watch me surf, she always wants to check out the smilees.  :icon_smile_tongue:

I agree how it's amazing a kid can be so content with something as trivia as a sticker.

My Mother still buys us kids presents.  With me it's easy, she worked for Mopar for several years.  She just goes to the parts department and tells them she wants to spend X amount of money and I usually get all kinds of trinket stuff.  :thumbs:

Shakey

Quote from: 69_500 on December 05, 2006, 06:30:00 PM
Like many threads on here beating a dead horse. JK

Kinda like the '69 Charger 500 thread that keeps getting revived and is three pages long and still has no answer to the original question.  JK    :horse:   :smilielol:   :nana:   :D

BTW - you forgot to post a smiley Danny!  

Shakey

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 05, 2006, 08:32:46 PM
When my little girl sits on my lap to watch me surf, she always wants to check out the smilees.  :icon_smile_tongue:

I agree how it's amazing a kid can be so content with something as trivia as a sticker.

My Mother still buys us kids presents.  With me it's easy, she worked for Mopar for several years.  She just goes to the parts department and tells them she wants to spend X amount of money and I usually get all kinds of trinket stuff.  :thumbs:

A week or so later after this thread started, every time my Daughter sees me near the computer, still wants to see "the silly circles".  I get no peace now.   ::)   

I actually didn't expect to see many replies as I was just wanting to put all of the smileys in one place so she could spend a few minutes lokking at them.  What have I started.   :rotz:   :D

BB1

Delete my profile

Shakey

:pity: me as everytime I get near the desk, someone comes along asking about the silly cirlces.