News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

its official, im a charger rt owner!!!!!!! with pics!

Started by kylem4711, October 18, 2007, 10:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Right-on.  Got yourself a cool ride.  I once had a Dana 4 gear R/T.  They're a kick in the pants rowing thru the gears.  You lucked out as yours is optioned as a console 4 gear.  That's way cool.
Go to the Registry to break down the percentages on how many were made optioned out like yours.  Have you looked for a broadcast sheet yet?

http://1970chargerregistry.com/Production/RT_Codes.html

kylem4711

1970 dodge charger rt 440 4-speed
1973 plymouth barracuda 4-speed

kylem4711

Quote from: Chris G. on October 19, 2007, 06:16:57 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on October 19, 2007, 09:45:16 AM
Those 70 guys are nuts..  :nana:

I resemble that remark...thank you very much.  ;)

Sweet car man. B7 was not a very common color. Add the hardtop, and it's even better (IMO). If you want to get a better idea of how it looked in EB7 (dark blue), click here... http://1970chargerregistry.com/Misc/Colors.html

Good luck with it, and lose that spoiler ASAP.  :2thumbs:

awesome. thanks man

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

kylem4711

SeattleCharger

That's a really neat souped-up zoomin' boomer you got there!!      :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Brock Samson

Few folks seems to be getting the slots any more, they are now being rebopped and are period correct for after market wheels.
the wide "deep dish" rears are hard to find,.. I'm running them currently on my Road Runner, Pic enclosed..
..polished up and with new centers and lugs they look great. IMO.
I think it's a funky ride ya' got but the flaps and spoiler are horrible, the door handels and antenna holes are kinda' charming in a off beat kinda' way..
really needs a gas cap, i didn't notice it being gone either... where is the gas cap now?...  :shruggy:

Some of the mods that some folks make to what was a very nearly perfect Muscle car make me wince.  :-\