News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jet Car web site:

Started by Brock Samson, February 05, 2007, 09:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

hold on tight!  :sick:

scratch built..

mikepmcs

Dang Dave, I was looking for videos! :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 05, 2007, 09:23:26 PM
cool huh?.  ;D

YES!! :yesnod: That 'chopped blower pic is hilarious! :lol:

I bet these guys soiled themselves here...then decided to tie those 'chutes a little lower on the chassis. :o

I have a hunch this guy isn't alive any more... :eyes: ...talk about a death trap!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

Back in Manassas Va back in the late 80's, I was home on leave and they had 2 jet cars go at it at the drags at Old Dominion Speedway.  One was a Hawaiian Tropic Car and I can't remember the other. Anyways, they were both jet cars and this was on a 1/8 mile drag. :o  You can imagine the outcome.  Both of them went passed the run off and into the woods.  Needless to say, they never came back.$$$

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?