News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger Detail Pictures?

Started by AJ, January 31, 2007, 08:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corellian Corvette

Can you model the Dukes wheels!?

Looks awesome!

AJ

Yes, I can model a Dukes of Hazzard version when I get the 69 version done.  The 68 is finished already, I just need to get some renders of it to post here.  Eventually I will convert the car to all three model years, 68-70 each with appropriate wheels and paint schemes.  :)

terrible one

The picture I showed was the first one I came across in my stash that showed the marker light position well. I've got plenty of "nice" pictures, as well as 10 or so of the black Charger you posted...

Carl1

Check out the 68 R/T for sale on Maple Leaf Mopars. There a a few shots that you might be able to use.

mikes_classics_68

incredible tallent  keep it up  and i agree about the wheels  vector it up!

skeets 66

Hey AJ...i liked those pictures of the 68 from all sides,,,any idea where I can find something like thaat of a 66 ?

AJ

You mean a CG version of a 66?  I don't know if one exists.  I am planning to do a 71+ model at a later date, but a 66-67 is a possibility also.