News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cool 80's dodge/shelby commercial

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 28, 2007, 09:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

the cars were not so cool(i do like the charger tho) carrol shelby is COOL :yesnod:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6BU2Yta8CYQ

72chargerSE

Awesome!

I had a 83 Shelby Charger bought back in the day... at the time, it was reallly a cool car to have. Seriously.

Really.

Where the hell has the past 20 plus years gone!!!!!

I'd love to have one day back, circa 1985, my Shelby, 19 years old, not a care in the world.

71charger_fan

I bought a new Shelby Charger in '83 and kept it for 20 years. I still regret selling it. I also regret not buying a GLHS when I had the chance. At least I still have the e-mail address of the guy to whom I sold it. After I move back to the U.S., I might look him up and see if it would be worth trying to buy it back.

gnrl01

Looks like the opening part of Knight Rider, ecxept it is a Dodge Charger ricer :icon_smile_big:

TruckDriver

I used to own '83, '84, & '86 Shelby Chargers. I liked them. The turbo cars are quick.  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

gnrl01

I had a buddy that owned a brand new Gold one, it didn't have anything cool on it. It looked like an Dodge Omni 024 with a charger emblem stuck to it. Most of the dodges in the 80's I personally did not care for..Thats just me though.