News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone see this movie?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 25, 2007, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mean 318

Arthu®

Nah I don't think so unless you talk german. Doesn't look like anything that would be internationally released as well...

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

LivedodgeItaly

..I speak german...
but never seen it!

Andrea

whitehatspecial

Not wanting to change the thread, but has anyone seen the re-release on Speed Channel of the original "Gone In 60 Seconds" ? What a great period movie with lots of old Mopars (on the streets and cop cars) , including a Challenger R/T that gets destroyed in a car shredder. Includes a half hour documentry about the movie and the original "Eleanor" 1973 mustang.
Cars owned:
1968 Dodge Charger, 48k orig. miles, family owned since new.
Not a Hemi, a mini-hemi 340.

Mean 318

saw it, loved it, but that wasnt a real R/T

evil1

Drache

Quote from: evil1 on January 25, 2007, 03:48:10 PM
a movie I've been curious about is this one  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmWZEYHVwuw

I've been wanting to buy that movie for awhile now but I can't bring myself to spend the $30 CDN it would take to buy it and have it shipped here. Maybe for my dad's birthday this April... seeing as how he used to race just like the kids in the movie and the movie does include a '70 Charger R/T!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerSG

Never seen that movie before...
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

UFO

I have a copy of Finishline.Its not bad,not a blockbuster movie.Done by an independant and I`m sure they didnt have a big budget.

THE CHARGER PUNK

Quote from: Mean 318 on January 25, 2007, 03:39:45 PM
saw it, loved it, but that wasnt a real R/T

Actually was a real R/T they were 70 chally r/t's with 73 grills and tail panels :yesnod: