News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

6-pack scoop on 69, do or don't? pic included

Started by CB, January 25, 2007, 03:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love the look of a 6-pack scoop on a 2nd gen. What about you?

cool! a 'yes'
21 (52.5%)
mmm, I dunno,...have to get used to it
2 (5%)
nope, it kills the line
17 (42.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

41husk

I like the scoop, I guess it's each to his own.  I like a go wing on all the 3rd gens even though they only came on the 71.  I will have one on my 73, and I'm sure some one will inform me that a 73 never had a wing or a air grabber hood, and someone else will inform me it looks rertarded.  I still will like it!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

mikepmcs

I think it's awesome looking and couple that with a pinned hood!! :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

After all, a hood can easily be replaced back to stock if you ever get tired of it.  I say go for it. 
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

MorePwr

Quote from: Mefirst on January 26, 2007, 04:12:53 AM
Well if some of you think a Six-Pack scoop looks bad, then what about this then???

Personally I do think the Six-Pack scoop looks right on a Charger :2thumbs:

/Tom

Dang Tom, That snorkel is the bigest I've see :2thumbs: Betcha it'll make an extra 100hp :lol: Love the hand built siX pack. it looks great  :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mefirst on January 26, 2007, 04:12:53 AM
Well if some of you think a Six-Pack scoop looks bad, then what about this then???

HOLY CRAP!! :o     :smilielol:

I don't think the 6-Pak scoop looks bad, I do agree with Strat though, the Chally T/A scoop looks SWEET on a Charger! :yesnod: I wish I had a pic. :-[

This Superbee scoop looks great too, but it's a tad harder to make it look like it belongs there. :icon_smile_tongue:

Local car...

Of course, nobody can argue that this scoop looks bad! :icon_smile_evil:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CB

the T/A kinda scoop on a 69...  :-\  , sure looks different
thanks for the pics Chargerfan  :icon_smile_approve:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

PocketThunder

On second thought i think i like the 6-pack hood.   :D

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MorePwr

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 26, 2007, 01:04:38 PM
On second thought i think i like the 6-pack hood.   :D

What hood........oh ! there it is :icon_smile_tongue:

4forty

Like them alot on 2nd gens!...........veddy nice.

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 26, 2007, 11:40:59 AM

This Superbee scoop looks great too, but it's a tad harder to make it look like it belongs there. :icon_smile_tongue:

now see, if you ask me, THAT is beautiful!  It doesn't stick up too far and break the flow of the car; it sits down nice and mean.  I'm all about that!!
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein