News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fuel sending unit

Started by twin 72's, January 23, 2007, 06:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twin 72's

does any one know where I could get a 5/16 fuel sending unit for a 72 SE, like the  type of mopars i could rob it out of or any good stores

Shakey

I got my sending unit from CarQuest.

gtx6970

I know Tom at R/T Specialties carries the good ones, Not sure about any others as far as quality.
There are at least 3 different companies making sending units, only one is good.....
Have you ck'd with your local dealer. I know some senders are still avail new from mopar

Shakey

Quote from: gtx6970 on January 25, 2007, 10:03:43 AM
I know Tom at R/T Specialties carries the good ones, Not sure about any others as far as quality.
There are at least 3 different companies making sending units, only one is good.....
Have you ck'd with your local dealer. I know some senders are still avail new from mopar

Here is some info one the one that I purchased and the one Chris purchased, for a little while.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,9983.0.html

Never even checked with Mopar.

gtx6970

senders that I know for a fact are still avail thru mopar are;
1968 - 70 B-body with 5/16" line
1970 - 74 E-body with 5/16" line
1967 - 76 A-body with 5/16" line

I think a sender for  the C-bodies is still avail ,just not sure year applications

None of the 3/8" senders are still avail thru mopar, so for those it's repop only