News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have Contact info for "Cuda Mike" in Tehachapi, Ca? (Makes NEW dashpads)

Started by Charger Aficionado, January 21, 2007, 05:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I met him and got his card at Spring Fling in Van Nuys...   He is the guy making the NEW headrests, and '69 Dashpads w/ metal core...  He told me he was wanting to make upper doorpads too...

If you are a card collector, his card had re-chroming info and was a color card w/ Chrome '71 GTX front bumper on it... 

He used to list the dash pads on eBay, but I haven't seen them in a little while...Need one!

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger Aficionado

I'll keep digging for his card.  All of those new headrests you see on eBay are from him.  They are NIIICE.  His Dashpads are the ONLY ones to have...  I think he was selling them for $250 each.

HITMAN 149

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Charger Aficionado

I believe those have only been on eBay listed from a Re-seller.  For some reason Mike doesn't sell them...  Gary Mendy was selling them I believe...

EDIT:  I think this is him:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=120053414294

We'll see...