News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

car show last night and an 06 shows up

Started by andy74, July 29, 2005, 11:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

Sinister68

Him....

"Your Charger has a rust spot on the bumper."

You...

"Your Charger has a couple of extra doors."

:yesnod:  :icon_smile_big:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

Silver R/T

Quote from: andy74 on July 29, 2005, 11:48:37 AM
so i a go to a show,a small local one that a lot of peoplle from the syracuse area go to.First of all I was kinda pissed because the parking guys were not doing their job,and everyone was parked all goofy,it took me 20 minutes to find a spot,then next,a couple of jack asses pull in with a 06 charger,an 05 gto and a new mustang-pulled right in and acted like they belong there.I f that isnt enough,the arogant prick in the 06 says to my wife,your car has a rust spot on the bumper,and walks away! so she says,my husband has been working on his car since before we got married,and he didnt just go buy a new car and show up here-now i know why i married her ;D

should've whooped his ass. I wouldn't even mind if you imagined it was me for a second :)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

You do know that you already replied to this post a couple of times back when it was current a year and a half ago, right?

70charger_boy

Quote from: Ghoste on January 20, 2007, 11:35:50 PM
You do know that you already replied to this post a couple of times back when it was current a year and a half ago, right?
:popcrn:

Silver R/T

Quote from: Ghoste on January 20, 2007, 11:35:50 PM

whoever brought this post back up...I didn't even notice this until later. Oh well.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

Sooo, none of it looked a little familiar when you were reading through it? :-\

No big deal I guess, there's a lot of dredging going on lately and it's easy to get caught up.