News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look what I Found!!!!!! Updated Updated

Started by bookedbydano, January 20, 2007, 05:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on March 09, 2007, 10:33:51 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 09, 2007, 01:36:37 PM
Quote from: Khyron on March 09, 2007, 08:25:22 AM
I think i'm gonna cry   :'(

look at that poor bird.
:iagree: That's even worse than my garage! :o
I didn't think that was possible. ;D

Our garage is worse :o

Jeez man,  you should really move that junk off your car. 

red72chrgr

It's really sad to see those cars just sitting there.  :rotz: I know some people can't restore/fix 'em now but jeez at least take some care of 'em.
Nothing personal, just business

K9COP

I know it's not Mopar, but I thought this Corvette would give you all a laugh.. you can't see from this picture but the whole left front is missing.. Did the guy who started thi sthread ever get the RR?
I'd rather push a Charger than drive a Mustang.. which is lucky..

My cars:
'69/70 Charger 440
'03 Range Rover
'05 Audi A8R
'93 Lotus Omega (SOLD)
'97 Jag U Are XK8 (For Sale)
'68 Charger 318 (for sale)
'74ish Charger 400Magnum (sold)
'89 Nissan Skyline GTR (sold)
'92 Jeep Cherokee 9" lift (sold)
95 Crown Victoria Police K9 unit work car! (in the great impound lot in the sky..)

K9COP

OK, did the right thing and read the thread. Congrats on the car and the little girl!! Mind you, just having the $3K in the bank would be nice... :icon_smile_wink:
I'd rather push a Charger than drive a Mustang.. which is lucky..

My cars:
'69/70 Charger 440
'03 Range Rover
'05 Audi A8R
'93 Lotus Omega (SOLD)
'97 Jag U Are XK8 (For Sale)
'68 Charger 318 (for sale)
'74ish Charger 400Magnum (sold)
'89 Nissan Skyline GTR (sold)
'92 Jeep Cherokee 9" lift (sold)
95 Crown Victoria Police K9 unit work car! (in the great impound lot in the sky..)

69bronzeT5

BTW everybody, the stuff on my Charger is just temporary while my dad is moving. In a few weeks, the stuff will be gone and in April, the car is going to the body/paint shop. And its a 69 tailight,not a 70
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69-DodgeCharger

69bronzeT5

I would love to have any of those cars in there especially the 'Bird and the T5 Charger :icon_smile_tongue:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

Now that you mention it.  i know where there is a '71 383 Cuda sitting in a garage in the town that i grew up in.  The owner doesnt want to sell but the car has been sitting for over 20 years at least.  My Pops said i dont want it because its too rusty underneath.  but what isnt too rusty anymore today?  Maybe i'll take a drive down there this summer in the 68 and talk to the guy. :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

Quote from: Devil on March 09, 2007, 10:55:25 PM
Cough... cough.... you never know... but I always show the proof before blabbing my mouth off.

Ryan

Damn Ryan :icon_smile_big: Do you need to sell one to start one?.........must be nice!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Corellian Corvette

So, did this story end up being BS? I lost track with all the other cars pictures...  :-\

TheAutoArchaeologist

I didn't buy them all, I just found them in barns and such.

Ryan

The70RT

Quote from: Corellian Corvette on March 10, 2007, 05:43:49 PM
So, did this story end up being BS? I lost track with all the other cars pictures...  :-\

I would say. Lot of popcorn on here. I think we all need a beer  :cheers:

AKcharger

:popcrn:

He must be still busy with the baby... ???

BMOTOXSTAR

:iagree:

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

The70RT

I think this ones in the books...Dano  :icon_bs: :nutkick:

mikepmcs

I'll take a different approach on this one.  He hasn't logged on since Feb 24th.  I hope everything is well with his family.  A new baby provides many different challenges for everyone and possibly some complications as well.  I just hope it's just challenges and nothing more.  I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. 

Just seems to me there is really no reason to fabricate a story with that particular car, rare or otherwise.

my.02

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger_Fan

You're absolutely right, Mike. If something bad happened to his wife or newborn child, the absolute last thing on his mind would be to get on this site to update us on this car...I'm sure the same could be said for any one of us here. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Maybe he had to cancell his internet service to help cover the cost of diapers...  :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_blackeye:

Time to get my 2 year old potty trained in think.  :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

AKcharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 24, 2007, 01:46:16 PM
I'll take a different approach on this one.  He hasn't logged on since Feb 24th.  I hope everything is well with his family.  A new baby provides many different challenges for everyone and possibly some complications as well.  I just hope it's just challenges and nothing more.  I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt until proved otherwise. 

Just seems to me there is really no reason to fabricate a story with that particular car, rare or otherwise.

my.02

v/r
Mike

;D

TruckDriver

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 24, 2007, 01:46:16 PM
I'll take a different approach on this one.  He hasn't logged on since Feb 24th.  I hope everything is well with his family.  A new baby provides many different challenges for everyone and possibly some complications as well.  I just hope it's just challenges and nothing more.  I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. 

my.02

v/r
Mike
:iagree: I have to agree with you guys too. If something did go wrong, then I think a lot of people here would look awfully stupid. :icon_smile_blackeye:    I'm not saying that I could be wrong, I could be, but give the guy a chance.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hemi-hampton

Seems if something went wrong maybe he'd post in here something went wrong? Hmmm? LEON. ???

Shakey

Quote from: hemi-hampton on March 24, 2007, 05:36:52 PM
Seems if something went wrong maybe he'd post in here something went wrong? Hmmm? LEON. ???

Not everyone posts about the day-to-day ins and outs and comings and goings (dog is sick, boss is a dick, wife yelled at me, had a burger for lunch) of their lives on sites like this.

The70RT

On this post a couple pages back there is a link to " My Space.com" He was last logged in last Tuesday. Maybe he forgot how to get to this site......... :-\ I bet he's been on just not signing in.

dkn1997

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 24, 2007, 04:52:26 PM

:iagree: I have to agree with you guys too. If something did go wrong, then I think a lot of people here would look awfully stupid. :icon_smile_blackeye:    I'm not saying that I could be wrong, I could be, but give the guy a chance.

Even if nothing was wrong and he was lying about everything, most of this thread was totally uncalled for.  Just let it die already.  everytime this thing I pops up on my "show replies to your posts" list, I get excited thinking that maybe the guy is back to post more pics of the car.  So, like an idiot, I click on it... only to see the same 3 people shouting "I knew it was BS all along"  and lumping this guy into the same category of the site's most chronic bullshitters. 
RECHRGED

Brock Samson

did ya' have anyone particular in mind?.  ;)