News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look what I Found!!!!!! Updated Updated

Started by bookedbydano, January 20, 2007, 05:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70rtconv

That's not it.....he is too busy logging into his "myspace.com" account.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=140034702

And also he is so busy with his daughter, he forgot update his myspace profile as well.  Someone should PM him to remind him to update his profile.  Otherwise, people might think he is pulling fast one on us.   :devil:

daniel's Details
Orientation:   Straight
Hometown:   David City Ne
Religion:   Catholic
Zodiac Sign:   Virgo
Smoke / Drink:   No / Yes
Children:   Someday

The70RT

Quote from: 70rtconv on March 08, 2007, 10:29:35 PM
That's not it.....he is too busy logging into his "myspace.com" account.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=140034702

And also he is so busy with his daughter, he forgot update his myspace profile as well.  Someone should PM him to remind him to update his profile.  Otherwise, people might think he is pulling fast one on us.   :devil:

daniel's Details
Orientation:   Straight
Hometown:   David City Ne

Religion:   Catholic
Zodiac Sign:   Virgo
Smoke / Drink:   No / Yes
Children:   Someday

Whatever turns his crank.......I dont see any six pack pistons turning it. Contact him? It sounds like you know him better than any of us. Have you seen the car?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

I still believe him.  Why would you lie about a car like that,  Like I said, i'm still waiting patiently cause I think it's true. :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dkn1997

considering that he did post pics of the car and the kid, the two major components of his story, that this way more believable than most you hear.  at the very least, not worthy of looking up his profile on myspace and posting it here, I don't get that part at all.
RECHRGED

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 08, 2007, 11:10:11 PM
I still believe him.  Why would you lie about a car like that,  Like I said, i'm still waiting patiently cause I think it's true. :icon_smile_big:

I've heard much worse.... Old woman with that car with the funny large wing on the back.  She gave it to me for $5.00... yadda yadda yadda.

Ryan

71gtx

mmmmmmmmmmmm my 71 gtx 44o 4speed car  shell  was  2.500.oo can   :icon_smile_big:

70rtconv

Quote from: 71gtx on March 09, 2007, 03:33:57 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmm my 71 gtx 44o 4speed car  shell  was  2.500.oo can   :icon_smile_big:

If you look closely  :o at the picture of the rear shot of the car, it does have a license plate "Mad X".  "X" for GTX, perhaps.....???  ::)

Ghoste

I don't know, I'm starting to have more faith in Charger Punk posting the pics of a Mod Top Daytona.

AKcharger

While we're waiting here's some pictures...

Khyron

I think i'm gonna cry   :'(

look at that poor bird.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Khyron on March 09, 2007, 08:25:22 AM

look at that poor bird.

And notice the wire wheel cover on the rear......... Ewwwwwwwwww
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Brock Samson

Charger_Fan

look at that poor bird.
:iagree: That's even worse than my garage! :o
I didn't think that was possible. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Hemidoug

I know...It's down the street from that 72 V code Charger up in snowy Canada! He won't get there untill the snow melts. ;D ;D ;D
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: AKcharger on March 09, 2007, 07:57:56 AM
While we're waiting here's some pictures...

so i need to clean out my garage , cut me some slack already!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ghoste on March 09, 2007, 06:33:18 AM
I don't know, I'm starting to have more faith in Charger Punk posting the pics of a Mod Top Daytona.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :scared:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

NHCharger

Quote from: Hemidoug on March 09, 2007, 04:38:11 PM
I know...It's down the street from that 72 V code Charger up in snowy Canada! He won't get there untill the snow melts. ;D ;D ;D

:iagree: :iagree: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Yep, it's beginning to look like another snow job.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Hemidoug

QuoteYep, it's beginning to look like another snow job.

ROTFLMAO!!!! I wish I had thought of that!  :icon_smile_big:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

69bronzeT5

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 09, 2007, 01:36:37 PM

look at that poor bird.
:iagree: That's even worse than my garage! :o
I didn't think that was possible. ;D

Our garage is worse :o
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

konigcharger

get of of the computer and get that shit off of the charger

i mean now little man

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Cough... cough.... you never know... but I always show the proof before blabbing my mouth off.

Ryan

Ghoste

Those are some really cool looking shelves there.  :icon_smile_big:

TruckDriver

I think there are more muscle cars out there to be found yet then most of us are aware of. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

konigcharger

Quote from: Ghoste on March 09, 2007, 11:05:38 PM
Those are some really cool looking shelves there.  :icon_smile_big:

i wanna know where i can get one that looks like a cuda, it looks like there are a few colors to chose from  :yesnod:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Ghoste

Bronzy's shelf looks almost like it could have a 70 taillight on the right hand side?