News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New to this

Started by 400/6/PAC, January 29, 2007, 08:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

I'm new to this site and a first time Mopar owner.
I have been working on this car for about four years.
Lets see if I can post a pic.

RD

cool.... what kind of interior is that?  never have seen it before. got any full car pics?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Mean 318

WELCOME!!!! I love silver , so that looks bad ass!

400/6/PAC

The whole car has been modified.
the interrior is the design of Andy Martin in Dallas TX.
I shaved the side markers and fender markers.
Didn't know where to start and day after day it just kinda started looking like this.
I am a lot farther along now then the pics show.

400/6/PAC

Ill get some full car pics posted asap

RD

thanks!  from what i see, I like alot!!!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

400/6/PAC

I got her four years ago from a field with trees and grass grown up all around, Rats nest and squarrels.
I had no idea what I was getting into as I had never done much more then change some wheel bearings and stuff like that.
This car was crush material, Man there was nothing left but rust, but I had a desier to restore a car and I couldn't let this one go to the crusher.
This car will never be worth what I have in it as far as money goes but I think It's worth every penny.

41husk

welcome aboard!! Nice 3rd gen.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

gnrl01

Looks like your doing a fine job!! :yesnod: Keep up the great work and post more pics of it..we just love pics!!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: davids on January 29, 2007, 09:22:47 PM

This car will never be worth what I have in it as far as money goes but I think It's worth every penny.

That's the way it should be, personal satisfaction. :yesnod:
Nice looking project! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

400/6/PAC

Thanks for the positive feedback.
It's been a blast and I learned a lot.
I only wish I had found this site a long time ago.

70charginglizard

Very nice!

You've obviously been working very hard on her. Results are looking great!

Keep up the great work.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

mikesbbody

nice to hear another "happy ending" story! would have been sad if she went to the crusher! good job! best of luck and welcome!

400/6/PAC

Thanks again for the feedback, it's means a lot for a beginner.
I hope to have er ready by spring.
I just completed the wireing and as soon as I do the final paint I can finish the interrior.
I really want to get rid of the tires I just bought a cheap set to roll er around.
I'll post some before pics if anyone wants to see them.

69charger2002

i'd love to see before pics as i'm sure everyone else would. congrats on all the hard work getting it to where you have i think that's awesome. lot of dedication for a crappy old 3RD GEN charger. lol just kidding we 2nd and 3rd gen guys pick at each other a lot. love the silver by the way
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

mikesbbody

it would be interesting to see just how bad she was before you started working on her so yes, do post those before pics up!

400/6/PAC

Here are a couple of before pics.
Sorry for the quality, I'm having trouble with my scanner.

400/6/PAC