News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

title info

Started by haught01, January 18, 2007, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haught01

can anybody recommend a title company to obtain a title? i know of a few,and i have used one before(a few years ago) with good results.(although it took over 1 year and alot of phone calls to "help" the process along.
the title companies i call ,you get an answering service and they dont call back.it seems "odd" and i dont want to lose any money. i was just curious if any of you have dealt with any title companies and who you would recommend. thanks.

ITSA426

In many states you can do that yourself.  It might take awhile but I've done it a couple time here in MN.  If it takes the title company a year or you a year you might as well save the cash.  Check with your DMV.

haught01

also i forgot to say the car came from out of state,and it is also over 35 years old,and no telling the previous owners or states for that matter. i figure maybe someone has any info on title companies,  good or bad it will help, thanks.