News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

plum crazy charger... pics

Started by miller, January 17, 2007, 09:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

well the dodge daytona is coming out with my cars color... i know what most of you guys are gonna say... but i actually kinda looks kinda classy in purple (dark colors make both people and cars look smaller and more fit)

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

miller

one last one... if you look in the pics background, they have a bright blue color they are putting on the super bees.. .doesn't look as good as the purple in my opinion (but i am slightly bias)

69bronzeT5

Im gonna say it...I LOVE THAT CAR ;D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Zentelis

Daytona R/T SE

I don't care what color they paint it or what retro names and graphics they slap on it that car is the UGLIEST thing to come out of Detroit in the last 30 years :puke:

THE CHARGER PUNK

IS that you with the car ??? if so we gotta another  teen for us muscle guys 1 less for the ricers, or is that your son?

4forty

Plumcrazy

The only good thing is that now I'll be able to buy small bottles of touch up paint.  ::)

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Arthu®

Quote from: miller on January 17, 2007, 09:49:26 PM
well the dodge daytona is coming out with my cars color... i know what most of you guys are gonna say... but i actually kinda looks kinda classy in purple (dark colors make both people and cars look smaller and more fit)

Damn there's a real gangsta getting into the car with you...
Striving for world domination since 1986

Pistolpete

Gotta say I like it! I know most of you guys disagree but the things starting to grow on me. :blush2:
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

charge-it

Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

miller

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on January 17, 2007, 11:48:45 PM
IS that you with the car ??? if so we gotta another teen for us muscle guys 1 less for the ricers, or is that your son?

yes that is me... i own my 69 charger and love it, i also own a Cherokee and taking it off road has made for some good times... last year i owned a neon and i gotta say that was really a fun car, not cuz it was fast (it actually had the dohc motor in it but it still was sloooooow) but because it was so tossable in turns (compared to the charger) but to answer your question, yes you won one to the muscle cars over the ricers)

i know you dont really care about pictures of some old neon but just in case  ;D

oh yeah thats my fathers truck in the background... mopar or no car!

Charger1973

Quote from: Arthur on January 18, 2007, 04:12:38 PM
Quote from: miller on January 17, 2007, 09:49:26 PM

Damn there's a real gangsta getting into the car with you...

Yeah it looks like you're about to get car jacked  :P

hemihead

The Neon looks better than the Creeder.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

2fast4u

They can put the nostalgic nameplate on it, they can put a engine in it and call it a hemi and they can throw every color scheme from the `70's WITH all the stripes, logos callouts they want but it will  N E V E R  be a Charger to me. specially with 4 doors!!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

SuBLimE 69

All you need now is a $20.00 pistol and some gold teeth..... :rotz:

Do factory options include some empty nickel bags in the floor board and a DURAG in the glove box ?  :icon_smile_approve:

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Doright

They still havnt fixed it 4 doors :down:   :horse:
But the concept Challenger im onboard for one of those :punkrocka:

The little Neon the raceing one is cool but Im not buying one.
I would sooner buy the new Camero or gulp the Mustang 500 hp is cool in any ones book.
Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

Silver R/T

Quote from: 2fast4u on January 19, 2007, 12:50:18 AM
They can put the nostalgic nameplate on it, they can put a engine in it and call it a hemi and they can throw every color scheme from the `70's WITH all the stripes, logos callouts they want but it will N E V E R be a Charger to me. specially with 4 doors!!!

2fast

exactly
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

Snoopy Dog says...yo brotha, that is so off da hook! just throw on some 23s on there and you'll be pimpin'
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722