News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dave back in Van Halen

Started by chargerboy69, January 17, 2007, 04:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 09, 2007, 07:14:25 PM
i find this topic much more interesting as a great Butt thread, then a Dave's back in V.H. snooze fest...But that's just  me, myself, personally..  :shruggy:

that's all I'm saying.....
RECHRGED

dkn1997

Check this shit out.   The man can still play and even looks relatively healthy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BzyeFqKewsw&mode=related&search=

and any bitch who can't appreciate eruption played well by a 70 year old man can go sit on a short stick.
RECHRGED

mikepmcs

EVH looks great and he still sounds awesome.

I'm glad things are turning around for them.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dkn1997

with that said, dlr seems to be having some difficulty with the vocals....but then again, it's all footage from shitty cell phone cameras with lousy sound...
RECHRGED

70charger_boy

Is there really a need for 6 stacks at Mohegan Sun?  :slap:

The70RT

The new Sprint Center opened in KC. Garth Brooks sold out 8 shows. Van Halen can't sell out 1 ! Garth Brooks tickets were 29 bucks. I can't remember but I checked a couple weeks ago and VH tickets were like 90-450. I guess the old tightwads couldn't do more than one show and wanted to do the get rich quick scheme. I wanted to go but I don't see shelling that much cash out  :eek2:

And for Lopez..........pleeeezzzzzz. She's been seen with so many gangbangers  :rotz: that shit has been tore up more than a HLPAG car!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

I watched a few of the other recent VH videos, and all things considered, they really sound great. Good for them :yesnod: :2thumbs:

BTW, I bet you don't see David Lee doing to many splits like he used to do :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: The70RT on October 20, 2007, 09:26:04 AM
The new Sprint Center opened in KC. Garth Brooks sold out 8 shows. Van Halen can't sell out 1 ! Garth Brooks tickets were 29 bucks. I can't remember but I checked a couple weeks ago and VH tickets were like 90-450. I guess the old tightwads couldn't do more than one show and wanted to do the get rich quick scheme. I wanted to go but I don't see shelling that much cash out  :eek2:

And for Lopez..........pleeeezzzzzz. She's been seen with so many gangbangers  :rotz: that shit has been tore up more than a HLPAG car!
Proof postive that there are a lot of rednecks in KC.

and I'm no fan of Dave....

70charger_boy

J Lo sucks worse than the Cowboys  :icon_smile_big:

dkn1997

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on October 20, 2007, 08:10:29 PM

Red neck or not, I don't think I want to live in a country where a juicy hot ass like that is not appreciated objectively...
RECHRGED

The70RT

Quote from: dkn1997 on October 21, 2007, 08:46:10 AM

Red neck or not, I don't think I want to live in a country where a juicy hot ass like that is not appreciated objectively...

Believe me it has been appreciated.......over and over and over........
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charger_boy

DukesofHoward

"Believe me it has been appreciated.......over and over and over........"

As it should be...

70charger_boy

Quote from: DukesofHoward on October 21, 2007, 10:37:01 AM

As it should be...

Have you ever met her?  She's a bitch!!!!!!!!!

dkn1997

Quote from: The70RT on October 21, 2007, 09:40:47 AM

Believe me it has been appreciated.......over and over and over........

I am sure it has been "referred to" many times.
RECHRGED

Lowprofile

J-Lo..... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

DukesofHoward

Quote from: 70charger_boy on October 21, 2007, 04:24:27 PM
Quote from: DukesofHoward on October 21, 2007, 10:37:01 AM

As it should be...

Have you ever met her?  She's a bitch!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize we were commenting on her personality. I was referring to her personal a$$ets.

nh_mopar_fan

pssst, the redneck comment was referring to the Garth stuff.

As for Ms. Lopez.....

:2thumbs: