News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HOLY CRAP THESE THINGS ARE AWESOME W PICS

Started by Charger-Bodie, January 16, 2007, 03:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

just got the tail light bezals and lenses from BE&A and let me just say WOW they are awesome the silver paint is nice the the black stripe is nice the chrome is as nice as the 3x showchrome on my bumpers and the lenses look just as good these 2 parts are the nices repro parts ive ever held in my hand  :icon_smile_big: if you are looking to get them i say go for it you wont be disapointed
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

terrible one

Wow! Those look excellent! Does "BE&A" have any connection to PG Classics? Maybe distributing for them? I remember when PG Classics started reproducing these and they looked real nice in pictures, but I wasn't aware of anyone else producing them.

Hemidog

I would buy these, but then all my other chrome parts would look like crap  ;D

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: terrible one on January 16, 2007, 05:00:31 PM
Wow! Those look excellent! Does "BE&A" have any connection to PG Classics? Maybe distributing for them? I remember when PG Classics started reproducing these and they looked real nice in pictures, but I wasn't aware of anyone else producing them.

from what i understand be&a and pgclissics are working together to make these parts be&a parts are licienced and have numbers and some of the pg stuff doesnt it just depends on the person some people need the part number on it some dont care
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

NYCMille

Are these reproductions? if so could you please post a link and or phone # to them.

Thanks - M-

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

NYCMille

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?