News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

i'm getting the itch again...

Started by Brock Samson, January 15, 2007, 09:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar440+6

I would much rather have a nice well maintained Chrysler Conquest/Mitsu Starion. Sorry, I don't share your excitement about that Subaru...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

mikepmcs

oooh conquest tsi.  i used to work on those way way back.  boy were they the hot lick.
we used to race those, the glh turbo, colt turbo,laser turbo, all over the back lot and the street.
woohoooo :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

70charger_boy

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 15, 2007, 09:59:41 PM
how do you stop from buying these freakin cars!?..
i found another one on e-pray and i got the Fever bad..
like my life is gonna be sooo much better is i have it... sigh..  :-\

anybody out in Conn. to help get this puppy?.

Im in CT Ill be happy to look at it for you?

70charger_boy

It actually looks like a mercury merkur xr4ti.  I have one of those in my collection somewhere

Brock Samson

i appreciate the offer but it's in wisc. maybe Ghost?.. nah,.. I doubt it...
i think it would make a cool daily at the price it'll prolly bring.
it's not prohibitivly expensive and has some style and would make it to Tahoe in the snow.. or even back from Wisc at this time of yr.

Lord Warlock

I prefer the SVX over the WRX in looks, I sat in one new back in 91 just after test driving a dodge stealth r/t (non turbo) and the dealer was real motivated to move it, could have gotten it new for what i spent on my stealth turbo in 93, (got a 91 tt used).  I liked the svx's interior and performance, I just didn't like the side glass windows, and couldn't get over the fact that it was a suburu, even a nice suburu. 

That one looks nice and the price is very reasonable, but i would keep searching for a lower mileage car, they are still out there although i'll agree they are getting harder to find.  You should be able to find one with 60k on it still.   
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Brock Samson

yeah but they want ten grand and more for the low Mi examples...
ive had my eye out for one for ten years now..