News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

copy of top gear 68 dodge charger video

Started by 70 Charger RT, January 15, 2007, 05:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 Charger RT

I've seen the video.  I've had a copy of the video on my computer before I accidently deleted it.  You Tube won't let you download videos (at least I don't know how, if you arre allowed).  Does anyone have a copy they can email me (rcolgan at telus dot net)(replace at with @ and dot with .)?  Or a place where I can download a copy?

Thanks,
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

mikepmcs

if i want a youtube video to save, i go up top to the url and copy and paste that, then email it to myself. It worked for me a couple times.  I hope i understood the question. 
If not, i apologize.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

six-tee-nine

i have it on my PC but have no idea how to upload it.....

Can send it to you if you send me a PM with your e-mailadress.....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

CB

got it also.
The file is too big to email,around 30MB, I could upload it to my web site and there you could 'right click-save as' on your hard disc.
Let me know.
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

70 Charger RT

QuoteThe file is too big to email,around 30MB, I could upload it to my web site and there you could 'right click-save as' on your hard disc.
Let me know.
CB, That would be great if you could upload it to your site.  Then I won't be crashing peaple's email system. (Including my own).

Let me know your website download location.  My email is rcolgan@telus.net
Thanks a million.
Randall
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

John_Kunkel

You can download and keep video files from Youtube and other sites with Keepvid:

http://keepvid.com/
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

70 Charger RT

70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Sweet T

Thanks a lot I some how lost my copy too.  Now I can go on with life again ;D
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!