News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best profile on a Charger - 3rd Gen, hands down.

Started by 71 Bee Man, December 31, 2006, 06:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Quote from: 73chgrSE on January 05, 2007, 11:43:34 AM... I guess the 3rd time really is the charm.

Then again, there shouldn't be a need to fix what wasn't broken in the 1st place gen.   :icon_smile_big:

Big Sugar

I really like your Car Shawn (Ghoste) ! Don't change the colour !

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Lowprofile

I love them all. Great cars guys! Hey, we need to see some more pics of that Aussie R/T!! :yesnod:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

road/track

:-\ This is like watching the kids argue over something irrelevant :nono:, everone knows that the beauty is in the eye of the beholder  :ahum:
Besides overone knows that the 3rd gen is the best looking.
-1971 Charger SE U-code 4spd track pack, one of 29...
-1971 Charger R/T 440 6 pack auto
-1961 Chrysler 300G CV, one of 337
-2014 BMW 435i M-sport

Joshua

Quote from: nakita7 on January 04, 2007, 09:22:48 PM
One thing I have noticed...guys that 'prefer' 2nd gens, have never owned a 3rd gen. I have owned many of both, and nothing compares to driving a 3rd gen.

"prefer"????

For ME, 3rd gens are just not the best looking car from Chrysler.....sorry.... :icon_smile_dead: That's why I'll NEVER own one.

Alot of cars drive better than my '68, doesn't mean I'd want to own 'em..... :P :icon_smile_big:

Charger1973

You can have it all with a 3rd gen, and you dont have to win the lottery to do it. 

Ghoste

Never, Joshua?   I am by no stretch a wise man but one thing I have learned for certain, in this hobby, never, and I mean NEVER, say never.  ;)

Joshua

Ghoste

Ah, so you're a professional Charger owner?

Just yanking yer chain.  ;)

Joshua

Quote from: Ghoste on January 12, 2007, 08:12:40 PM
Ah, so you're a professional Charger owner?

Just yanking yer chain.  ;)

;) :icon_smile_big:
Hobbies are something you enjoy to pass the time......spending your free time doing.
My Charger is my love......my PASSION. Much MORE than a hobby............