News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need to start paying attention

Started by dongar69, January 15, 2007, 02:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dongar69

The other day I pulled out of my driveway,went to the end of the street and turned..........right. I alway turn left. Don't know why I turned right, but, anyway. About a block down the road I look over and I see a place called Texas Muscle Cars. What really caught my eye was this beautiful '69 GTX. Several sixties muscle from the big 3. A few months back that place was a flooring store. I haven't stopped by to say hi yet, but I have visited their website. Quite a few awsome machines there. And only a block away from my house. WOW!  :yesnod:

Dave22443

What?  And your not going to tell us what the web address is?  OK, fine, I'll google it.

Is this what your talking about? http://www.nvo.com/texasmusclecars

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

dongar69

Oh yea,I was so excited, I forgot that part.  ;D  But yes, that is the address.

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln