News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW 66 Newport, 1 owner 58K 440

Started by nh_mopar_fan, January 13, 2007, 12:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

So I am thinking of going to look at this tomorrow. It was in the paper last night. Have not called yet.

1966 Chrysler Newport, 1 owner, 58K original miles, Nice condition, needs nothing, 400 engine (must be a 440 I think), $1000

WIW?

Brock Samson

too many variables but lettuce no...

lol the newport was the desotos' replacment... front armrests are good on chargers though...

i love the c-bodies having had a '65 dodge 880 four door hardtop that steered with the tip of my fingers at low speed...  :yesnod:

pics?..

nh_mopar_fan

I'll bring a camera if I go look at it tomorrow.

no318

If original, newport would have been a 383 2 bbl. New Yorker got the 440's.

MorePwr

70charger_boy

I know the guy selling it.  He is on my cbody group on yahoo.  C bodies don't go for alot of money like the b and e bodies.  I have no idea why he's selling he loves that car

Old Moparz

I had a '66 Newport once, a maroon 4 door with a 383-2V. A nice driving land yacht with a dashboard that's a work of art, wait 'til you see it.  :icon_smile_cool:

$1000 sounds okay for a running & driving car, & I would bet the 440 could've been available as an option. (Don't know) Maybe a 400 was swapped at one time?  :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dkn1997

I love the 2 door C bodies, 69-72 polaras, newports, fury...mean looking cars and great for crusing because almost all of them are loaded with a/c,and power accessories.
RECHRGED