News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to order at set of chrome Magnum 500 from.........

Started by bandit67, January 13, 2007, 11:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit67

Guys, have decided to get a set of the 500's for my car. I see many places that sell them. Are they all made by one company or is one company's more correct or has  a better built wheel.  Looking for some 15 by 7 and 8's.    Who has the best price as a total package, wheel, trim, center cap, lugnuts, and shipping?   thanks for any input..........J

no318

I THINK Wheel Vintiques makes them for all/most anyway.  I bought mine this summer from Coker Tire after quite a bit of shopping around.  All prices are pretty consistent and they treated me well.  I can get you a contact from a business card if you would like.  Send me a pm.

bookedbydano

Summit has just about the best prices I have found.....

471_Magnum

Quote from: no318 on January 13, 2007, 01:29:42 PM
I THINK Wheel Vintiques makes them for all/most anyway.

No. Specialty Wheel makes them too.

The Wheel Guy has some of the best prices.

FWIW, American Racing is introducing and aluminum version of the Magnum call the AR500. Not yet available though.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

daytonalo

Two months ago I ordered magnums from specialty wheel , had to send two rims back twice  because of heavy scratches on the outer edge . I swear they have chimps in quality control !

bandit67

Hmmmmmmm......two different makers now.......that complacates things........cause I will just have to see them both for myself.  Was planning to hit the Lowe's Motor Speedway swap meet in Aprill and thought maybe I could save myself some shipping costs if I can wait that long. Thanks , Guys...........John

bull

Many guys I've talked to say the quality of Specialty Wheels here in Portland is the best they've seen. And the prices are competitive: http://www.specialtywheelsltd.org/

daytonalo

Like I said above , I had to return a 4 magnums because of deep scratches on the outer edge . To make me believe they have  a bunch of chimps working there is , after I called them about the first two , a supervisor said he would personally pick two more . When I received the next two they were worst than the first two , I called him and asked him if his eyes were open or if he had cataracts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bull

Quote from: daytonalo on January 16, 2007, 02:41:03 AM
Like I said above , I had to return a 4 magnums because of deep scratches on the outer edge . To make me believe they haveĀ  a bunch of chimps working there is , after I called them about the first two , a supervisor said he would personally pick two more . When I received the next two they were worst than the first two , I called him and asked him if his eyes were open or if he had cataracts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least they took them back I guess. Maybe there's a packaging problem and they're getting damaged in transit. :shruggy:

daytonalo

Please give me a little credit , they were doubled boxed . Maybe they were unboxed and used on a forklift at UPS then boxed back up !

bull

Quote from: daytonalo on January 16, 2007, 09:30:05 PM
Please give me a little credit , they were doubled boxed . Maybe they were unboxed and used on a forklift at UPS then boxed back up !

Now you're thinking!